Any bay area chicks on here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm... i don't know about the after hours thing. they probably won't close till late, and i don't think i'd want to be in the city for that long or for that late. if you find out that it's earlier in the day or something, that would be great!! thanks for the heads up!

Sounds fun, but I guess it would depend on the time. I really need all the tips and techniques I can get.

Originally Posted by Marisol FYI - the MAC Pro store is having a Tips & Techniques seminar on June 24th. I was talking to one of the MA's there and she was telling me about it. Here is what it is:You get to go in after hours (don't know what the actual hours are) and two people get to talk to an MA and the MA will show you different tips & techniques. You basically have the store all to yourself since it isn't open for the public. It does cost $100 but you get it back in product. Would you guys be interested in doing this? The MA gave me her card so I told her that I would be calling her.

Also, I checked out some of the stores around Union Street and there are tons of cute boutiques around where we could shop. I am definately considering attending the Tip & Techniques seminar.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I will call her up this week and find out what time. Wouldn't it be fun though!

yeah! i need m more tips! especially on trying to do other peoples makeup. and different techniques for me since i seem to do the same look all of the time.

For those that live in the Bay Area or plan to visit it, check out sfbayshop.com

ABOUT SFBAYSHOP

SFBayShop is the most comprehensive online guide to the San Francisco Bay Area's unique shopping districts. In addition to excellent information on shops and services, the site also features cafes, restaurants, delis, juice bars and coffee houses that offer a needed respite while you shop.

Full of listings and recommendations, SFBayShop is a site for both locals and visitors. Here, you can plan a day or a week, or simply look up a particular store or restaurant. You can also search the site for a category by either the whole San Francisco Bay Area. or only San Francisco, East Bay, North Bay or South Bay, if you would like to narrow your search.

thanks for the link! i'm trying to figure out the stuff I want to check out while I'm there
biggrin.gif

Thought this might be useful. Its great that you can check out what is in each district.

I am a complete idiot! I can't meet on the 24th... I work on Fridays. Sorry about that. I wish I could take the day off but I can't. It sucks that I wont be able to meet up with you guys.

Also, I called MAC Pro and the seminar is from 7 to 9 pm.

I know! I just realized that it was a work day. I would take it as a day off however, I already have my vacation schedule sorted out. Sorry...
icon_redface.gif

If you ever want to meet during the weekend, let me know!

Originally Posted by Marisol I know! I just realized that it was a work day. I would take it as a day off however, I already have my vacation schedule sorted out. Sorry...
icon_redface.gif

If you ever want to meet during the weekend, let me know!

it's ok. no problem.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I can still do it. I'm pretty flexible so if we want to reschedule that's fine too.

Originally Posted by Liz dang marisol! lol.
who will be able to make it?

i'm flexible also. marisol, is there another day you would want to meet up?

I can really only do weekends so let me know if you guys can do it then.

curious george here... are you guys still meeting up on the 24th? I am sure you gals will have a blast and do take pics!

Back