Any colors you don't wear?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by vanilla_sky i love red eye makeup.. i would never have courage to wear it though. with my undereye circles i would probably look like i was beaten up and sick
icon_neutral.gif
i love red eye shadow too but it's a tricky color to wear.
i see that you are pretty young, but back in the 80's there was a band called 'Scandal', with the lead vocals by Patty Smyth.

they had a song 'the warrior' and in the video she had the most awesome eyeshadow. i think it was kind of a golden yellow. sooooooo cool!! but when i tried it i looked like i had bruised eyes. but on her... maaauvalous!
claps.gif

Funny, blue is my favorite color but I'm scared to wear it on my eyes. I think it would look too out there with my complexion.

And Trish---you can wear any color and you look fab in them all. That's not conceited---that's the truth!
claps.gif

I never wear blue just because I don't think it's suits me AT ALL I never wear blue clothes either.

And I never do smokey eyes either as I think it makes my small eyes look even worse, I like to try and make them look as big as possible so I stay away from very dark colours.

I tend to wear all colours.

Though i do avoid yellow as i think it makes me look ill! But a gold that isn't too yellow works fine on me.

Trisha i love your additude of wear your makeup dont let it wear you!!!!!

you do look awesome in every shade ive seen you in,and you have inspired me to try something that i would normally not go near but then turns out terrific!!

So thanks for that!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back