Anyone tried The Oil Cleansing Method??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't notice any enlarged pores when I started either. What mix are you using, Reese?

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, so I tried the OCM method for about a week now... Is it normal to have enlarged pored around your nose from this? Cuz my pores are now HUGE...

Maybe go with a lighter oil???  Switch out some of the olive oil for some sweet almond oil?  like 30% castor, 40% olive and 30% almond?  You can get it at Indian groceries for cheap.  

I heard a lot of about oil cleansing method but i don't tried yet. But thank you for your sharing Because i did not know the system of oil cleansing method. Now i will definitely try this method.

Maybe go with a lighter oil???  Switch out some of the olive oil for some sweet almond oil?  like 30% castor, 40% olive and 30% almond?  You can get it at Indian groceries for cheap.  
Once I finish up this batch, 'll try that mix. My skin usually loves olive oil so I didn't think it would be a problem... Hmmm... Thanks

Interesting. Never heard of this method. Thanks for the info.

[i have tried using some extra virgin olive oil with honey and lemon . . . egg yolk with sugar and aspirin with honey.]

Back