Applying false eyelashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend has been going on about how much difference the fake eyelash can make for the better! I have always been afraid to try, just like how I was afraid to try on eyeliner but now Im applying eyeliner like an expert! So I guess its time for me to try on some fake lashes!
smile.gif

thanks i really needed this!

my social is this week and i have fake eyelashes, that i have never used before, and i didnt know how to apply them properly!

I love individual fake lashes! They looked really amazing on my cousin, and then I tried them on myself and I was in love. So now whenever I day a break from wearing them, I miss them. If only I had more time to put them in everyday.

I think I'll buy myself a pair soon, because they look they give is amazing...

BTW what's the average price for false eyelashes?

i reeallyyyy need help with this.. i have 11 pairs of lashes!!

i ruined one trying to put it for the first time!!

it seems soo easy but damn..its really hard :-s

i dont have individual falsies!! maybe i need to get that!!

this rlly helps(!) but some people put on the lash first before putting on the liner.

Since I first tried them..I've been wearing them everyday, probably for about 2 weeks. Can you really get an eye infection from them? That would be horrible because I wear contacts!

I have tried and tried and now find that I can apply strip lashes first time with no excess glue and they stay beautifully. I used your ideas but have now applied the glue with a orangewood stick to my eyeline, let it sit a moment and using tweezers, apply the strip lash by touching the inner most area to the eye, releasing the lash and gently pressing the remainder of the strip down with my finger or the stick. A gentle pressure for a moment or two, then I take tweezers and press the strip lash down to meet with the natural lash,(tweezers are above the strip lash and below the natural lash, squeezing them together) takes maybe three locations, corner, middle and edge to get the strip lash to meet the natural lash line. the look incredible and last all day.

Thank you for pointing out the different methods.

Lashes are a practice, practice, practice thing! And when you take them off be sure to put them back in the case. It helps reset them. And always gently pull the glue from the base once you take them off. LOVE falsies!

DUE eyelash glue is the best glue and it is recommended by alot of make up artist.

i'm going to have to try this again.

i can never get them to stick!!

and then all my lashes clump together.

what a mess!

thanks for the tutorial!! :]

Back