Applying false eyelashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I might try out some falsies soon, thanks to OP for the tips!
smile.gif

I love the look of false eyelashes but ive tried a full set a hundred times before and i could never get the lash to bend around the shape of my eye. Just didnt seem to do it. I tried individual lashes for the first time last night and it worked a treat.

Thanks for the tut. I've got some coming from CherryCulture and Im sure I will need all the help I can get. Its my first time using falsies!

Thanks for posting!!! Everytime I put on eyelashes they never stick or there not close enough to my lashline. I am going to keep practicing .

I have always wondered how to apply single lashes. Thanks for posting this I might give them a try.

Thanks for the post! I learned how to put on false eyelashes at school, but we didn't touch upon if you use mascara with them and if, then when. Now I know!
smile.gif

Thanks!!!  I can put on the strip lashes easily, but now getting used to the individual ones....I still have a long way to go with that.

Back