Arabic Eye Tutorial (Pic Heavy!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course you can try different colours!!! Once I did the look with a teal liner. I did my waterlines in black and the teal liner. Or I even have this aubergine (dark purple) colour and once I used it just to do the under part (the upper lid was black) - it looked kinda cool.

If you try any colours out let me know what works for you - and feel free to post pics!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, I just tried this... I don't think I did too bad for my first attempt. I think I did my liner thicker than I should've... Here's a pic... Which part needs to be improved? (Sorry the pics are kinda blurry!)

100_3077.jpg

100_3074.jpg

Awww, thanks! I have those lovely fine lines in the outer corners of my eyes... I did that using a charcoal Prestige pencil, black on the waterlines, and I went over the lines w/ NYX black (matte). I added a splash of Ulta Lustre (light beige) to the lid.

You sure it doesn't need any improvement? Cause I know your outer wing is a lot thinner than mine LOL!

Uh the only thing I can think of is to maybe extent the outer line more... or making the inner point sharper.... but that has nothing to do with technique really. Every time I do mine it looks a little different! hehe

That looks great1 But I dont think I could ever get it too look that dark and that close to my lower lash line without poking myself in the eye

Great tutorial! Great look on you too! So exotic and sexy. Would love to see you do the look with other colors like the teal to see how that looks. Thanks again!

Maybe next time I'll do it, I'll post a pic on here! hehe

Thanks for the nice comments ladies. Glad you liked it!

Back