Arabic Eye Tutorial (Pic Heavy!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i haf a questiom? what eye shadows look good with arabic eye? i like dark shadows , will brown look good?

17858042.243344.jpg

17858008.4b37fe.jpg

17857970.ef8c57.jpg

Nt my best photos and attempt to do what was taught here with brown eye shadow? how do u guys like it? i hoe i did it correctly

I used MAC Fluidline and honestly, that's the only one I've experienced. I heard Smashbox and Stila have some good ones as well...

ok deevine loool. i love ur arabic eye so much, i gt a fluidline from mac and thier eyeliner brush and cleanser :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it was expensive, but i love dat LOOK so much!! where did u learn this

is there any more oriental looks that u can tell us about?

Well I basically just looked at pictures of arabic singers/actresses and I tried to copy it. hehe

Glad you like the look and your new Fluidline! I know it is a little pricey but I definitely think it's worth it because it's easier to manipulate than liquid liner but it has the same color intensity.

And to be honest with you, I don't really have any other "looks" that I can think of... I do have a tutorial in the works for a gold look... I'll try and see if I can find some interesting stuff though!

Basically is their gorgeous curly hair and eyes, and lips. Very Goldish look. I like that one.Since my color is golden brown, i put on tumeric on ma self, so the goldish look shows, but the prob is i dunno how to use bronzer or anytg thats why i do that method, we must think of more looks, haha :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

awesome! I want to try it out, although it probably won't work on my deep set eyes with dark circles :eusa_whistle:

do you ever do this look with more eye shadow?

Back