Are You An Emotional Person?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can be tough and other times emotional. If someone passes away or if I see something on tv such as children starving or child abuse I will shed tears. Growing up I was always told not to cry and if I did I was called a 'crybaby' or worse so I think that is still embedded in me even though I know its okay to cry.

I am very emotional. I am very sensitive too. Some movies make me cry when I feel like I can relate to them.

Yes and i hate it : it ruins everything and its not the true me though and everyone gets to see me that way.

If I really get into a movie/book/tv show I will cry pretty easily.

I've noticed tho, that Disney movies are starting to have less death in them! I watched Bee Movie with my kids once, and even the bee that stung someone made it out alive.

Yes, I am a very emotional person. I cry at pretty much every sad part in movies/tv shows but I know how to hold it back or hide it so no one sees me lol

I am somewhat sensitive but not really emotional. It depends on whats going on and that of course.

I didnt cry in Titanic but did tear up a little at one point in Armageddon (I think that was the one) and p.s I love you.

Latest posts

Back