Asian Color Friendly MMU?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there! I am also asian. I like Everyday Minerals Medium Beige Neutral in Original Glo or Matte. They have olive colors also but for me the beige works better. Although, you may want to get a few samples and see what suits you best. The samples are free. Right now though, I think I have found my favorite foundation. It's the perfect color and feel. It's Lueur Jeune Warm Medium. Right now I am using the Vegan blend. But I have used their House blend and Dry skin blend. I like them all. The samples again are cheap. It's $1.50 for bag or $1.80 for jar. Well hope this could help ya. Good luck

Reading lots of the blogs and reviews on many boards I agree that women of Asian and Latina descent (very yellow tones or olive) will find a large selection of foundations with Earthen Glow Minerals. I love this company and have found my HG in foundation with their Youthful Glow formula. I also love their Cover Me but Youthful Glow is first choice.

I'm not Asian but I do know that blusche minerals founders are filipino and from what I understand they have many asian customers. I bought a few samples since they carry mineral foundations for most skin tones. Unfortunately I didn't find my color match but they may have something you will like. Canadian based company that ships worldwide and prices are reasonable. Blusche Minerals

Hi,

I too had problems finding Asian friendly makeup until I found Zehn cosmetics. I love all their products, especially the makeup stick. All their products are yellow based and targeted for gals like us. Take a look at their products and you will see for yourself. They were a life saver for me. Everything else is too pink or gray, but this line is just right. Good luck.

You can find them at zhenbeauty dot com/face

Let me know how it works for you,

K

The colors we sell most of to Asian women (many from Singapore) is our 2.3 foundation.

Sorry! Erth Minerals 2.3 foundation.

Whats a great concealer brand of Chinese (Taiwanese) skin? : ) Mostly to cover undereye circles and a few pimple scars or pimples. I'm thinking of Meow since I love kitty cats ^-^!

Hm.. should i get the PUUURRRFECT concealer or the Undereye concealer for Meow? I cant decide T_T

Thanks =)

Originally Posted by Beginner /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whats a great concealer brand of Chinese (Taiwanese) skin? : ) Mostly to cover undereye circles and a few pimple scars or pimples. I'm thinking of Meow since I love kitty cats ^-^!
Hm.. should i get the PUUURRRFECT concealer or the Undereye concealer for Meow? I cant decide T_T

Thanks =)

the purrfect concealer is decent for undereye circles, but the undereye concealer works even better because, well, it was especially formulated for use under the eyes. I personally would get a sample of both, but if you can only get one, I'd suggest you get the one you think you'd use most (i.e. do you cover up blemishes often or do you have a worse problem with tired eyes than acne scars?)
I hear adorned with Grace has good olive and golden tones for Asian skin. and I would say that Meow does too, because they have so many undertone choices!

You can try Exact Match Minerals in Golden Warm or Golden Sun. They really do have the best selection for Asian and ethnic skin! Also, they have a sample kit for like 5 dollars.

Back