ATTN Bloggers: Luminessair is giving away 2 more Airbrush Systems (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Contest/Giveaway is now closed.  Thanks for all the entries.  We'll be announcing the winners sometime in the next 72 hours or so.

Nuts! I was cleaning out my Grandfathers house yesterday since he can't live alone any more and I forgot my last tweets. Oh well, Good luck everyone!

Damn it Jen! Ha ha ha I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers, and clicked the contest page thinking your post was the results.  Ha ha I concur it is killing me too. Even if I don't win and get an early Birthday present, I just want to know!

Originally Posted by JenPolishmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The suspense is killing me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We have selected our winners by using Random.org! Congrats to the winners! Winner #1 AshesCrawford
Winner #2 Jamie Kind
Winners, please send me a private message here, letting me know your skin type Click here to read more and your shipping address. If you are in Canada, it's $17.50 + $25.00 international surcharge....also you may have taxes and duties to pay to FedEx upon delivery.  I'll forward the info onto the Luminess People.

**Squeals like a little school girl** 
laughno.gif
    Thank you Thank you Thank you. 
heart.gif

Originally Posted by Jamie Kind /img/forum/go_quote.gif

**Squeals like a little school girl** 
laughno.gif
    Thank you Thank you Thank you. 
heart.gif

I couldn't stop laughing at the **squeals like a little girl** 

Congrats dear :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

and congrats to the other winner... 

I admit I am VERY VERY jealous have fun with it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Congrats to both of you ladies! I'm suuuuper jealous but hope you guys enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jamie Kind /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my Air Brush system today, can't wait to get off work and play!!!!

I got mine in, too. I'm still learning how to use it. I don't want to use it too much because I'll run out of foundation and it's expensive, but practice makes perfect. It doesn't seem to be giving me good coverage, but maybe I'm just not using it right. I still like it very much, though!

Contact Them ask ask them.  I'll also let them know.

Originally Posted by AshesCrawford /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine in, too. I'm still learning how to use it. I don't want to use it too much because I'll run out of foundation and it's expensive, but practice makes perfect. It doesn't seem to be giving me good coverage, but maybe I'm just not using it right. I still like it very much, though!

Before I started to use it I took the gun completely apart and then put it back together so I knew exactly how it worked. Also the trigger was sticking a little bit. In any case after getting the tension correct, I played around with it and it is super hard to get the pressure and distance right, but even with the mistakes of over and under coverage in some spots the out come was great! A little dark in person but it spoke perfectly on camera.

Originally Posted by AshesCrawford /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have e-mailed them. I will give them time to reply, but I may call after awhile without a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back