ATTN Bloggers: Luminessair is giving away 2 more Airbrush Systems (closed)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sent them your email address. They were supposed to contact you soon.  Let' give it some time and maybe they will.  If they don't in a few days, I'd just call them. :)

Originally Posted by AshesCrawford /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have e-mailed them. I will give them time to reply, but I may call after awhile without a reply.

I checked my e-mail today and they sent me an e-mail yesterday. I didn't check that (I have two I use) e-mail yesterday, so I missed it. I replied today and told them the coverage problem, but there's another problem with it that I told them about. If I pull the lever back any further than the first mark, it ‘spits’ out the foundation instead of coming out smoothly. I’m not quite sure how to describe it. It will ‘spit’, then run smoothly and spit again, randomly . So, I'm thinking that it may be a problem with my machine or stylus. I'll see what they say.

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have sent them your email address. They were supposed to contact you soon.  Let' give it some time and maybe they will.  If they don't in a few days, I'd just call them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back