August 2015 Allure Beauty Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should FINALLY be getting my box today. Sheesh I went from first to worst in terms of shipping with this change over to Allure.

I got mine today and I received the pink nail polish. It's a nice box of products I will use, except maybe the hair products as I have to check the ingredients first.

After all of my phone calls with allure and sample society trying to get this thing cancelled and my money refunded, a (free?) box showed up in the mail yesterday.  I got the pink polish, which is exciting since I got the purple in the allure beauty thrills box.

Mine is out for delivery, whenever the darn postman decides to show up! C'mon USPS!

I really wish they stuck with UPS for shipping. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box finally, got the pink polish. But I kinda wanted the purple. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's ok, except for the eyeliner I think this box is a win!

anyone know how to reach them? do they do the Allure Beauty Thrills box? I have been going back and forth with some generic customer service about a broken item since 7/29. they are so non-responsive. it's embarrassing (for them).  They keep saying they will get back to me. 

anyone know how to reach them? do they do the Allure Beauty Thrills box? I have been going back and forth with some generic customer service about a broken item since 7/29. they are so non-responsive. it's embarrassing (for them).  They keep saying they will get back to me. 
Allure.com/thebeautybox
[email protected]
1-800-274-1603

I really like Butter London polishes. They are one of my favorites. Easy to apply, great coverage and lasts well.
Only thing is you *have to* use their base & top coat or they chip like there is no tomorrow. That being said, they are one of my favorite brands. I try not to count how many colors I have or else I will have to start applying for the Hoarders tv show. And their cuticle remover is pure magic.

Only thing is you *have to* use their base & top coat or they chip like there is no tomorrow. That being said, they are one of my favorite brands. I try not to count how many colors I have or else I will have to start applying for the Hoarders tv show. And their cuticle remover is pure magic.
I love their base coat Nail Foundation and use it with other polishes as well.

Back