BE Smoky V eye

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
The brush looks really cool lol. I want that brush.

Reaction score
i read about this brush somewhere and it was not a good review. i agree it looks very cool but i'm not sure how well it actually works.

Reaction score
I have it and I think for the brush to really work it would need to be stiffer. Im on the fence about it. It kind of works well

Reaction score
Awww what a unique, weird, and difficult brush to use LMAO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by missshappyasss /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have it and I think for the brush to really work it would need to be stiffer. Im on the fence about it. It kind of works well My thoughts exactly when I look at the brush on the website.

Reaction score
The brush does look like it would be hard to use. Seems kind of gimmicky to me and another way to get us to spend more $$.

Reaction score
I saw Leslie do the demo on QVC looked like a dud to me. She just ended up using the side of it to blend. Like someone said before it needs to be stiffer to work imo.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FrogLipss /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw Leslie do the demo on QVC looked like a dud to me. She just ended up using the side of it to blend. Like someone said before it needs to be stiffer to work imo. Yes that's what I thought too!!! If she was having trouble with the brush, imagine us!

Reaction score
the brush sucks. i tried using it on a client and it was so hard to use! it's so flimsy and BIG! everyone's eyes are different, so the brush is just not ideal.

Reaction score
I just got the eye buki and the heavenly eye buffer off ebay...yes I am finally dabbling in eyeshadows

Latest posts