Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, mine hasn't even shipped. Are you maybe getting yours early because you're The Harlot?  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think so! LOL I do work directly with Beauteque on some reviews and stuff so they may have just mailed mine out early so I could get my review up! It'll be worth the wait, though! I've been playing around with mine all day. Was just wearing the eye mask while I cleaned my house and it was hilarious. I was expecting an eye gel-type thing that go under the eye, but this mask went above and below the eye and outward toward the hairline. My fiance said I looked like a superhero LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm such a sucker for a good review and for a mask bag. My postman is going to love me even more than he already does. lol

Thank you for turning me on to another sub, Rachel. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
@@MissJexie this bag looks sooo good on your review! I am definitely going to be snatching this one up asap!
I'm such a sucker for a good review and for a mask bag. My postman is going to love me even more than he already does. lol

Thank you for turning me on to another sub, Rachel. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay!! I hope you guys love it as much as I did! LOL :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think so! LOL I do work directly with Beauteque on some reviews and stuff so they may have just mailed mine out early so I could get my review up! It'll be worth the wait, though! I've been playing around with mine all day. Was just wearing the eye mask while I cleaned my house and it was hilarious. I was expecting an eye gel-type thing that go under the eye, but this mask went above and below the eye and outward toward the hairline. My fiance said I looked like a superhero LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well, my gosh, I review product after product on their site. LOL. 

I think the Super Food Rice mask product and the eye mask are going to be my faves.I'll like the hand mask too. I got a hair mask for frizzy hair and I've never had a frizzy hair on my head. I think something got mixed up there LOL.  My spa package came today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do you really think they put a value on the small denim bag to get the value up to $40? 

Well, my gosh, I review product after product on their site. LOL. 

I think the Super Food Rice mask product and the eye mask are going to be my faves.I'll like the hand mask too. I got a hair mask for frizzy hair and I've never had a frizzy hair on my head. I think something got mixed up there LOL.  My spa package came today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Do you really think they put a value on the small denim bag to get the value up to $40? 
I'm honestly not sure how they valued the items. It's possible they put a value on the bag as well as a higher value than I guessed on the spa headband, but I'm not sure. I'm going to look into it a bit further and check with them to see where their valuing comes from. It doesn't bother me too much because I feel like I got more than my money's worth and I am pleased with everything I received, but I am curious! Because if they do put a price on the bag itself, I am going to suggest that maybe they skip the bag next time and add in another product! LOL :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As for the hair masks, I think they only had so many to choose from, since I asked for a split end mask and got a deep conditioning mask, which is going to be way too heavy on my thin hair. However, I can definitely make use of it and use a very small amount on my ends, so all is not lost! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered the Head to Toe Bag and enough sheet masks to get free shipping. I'm unreasonably excited about this order - sheet masks are my new favorite thing! Thanks for the heads up, MissJexie.

I ordered the Head to Toe Bag and enough sheet masks to get free shipping. I'm unreasonably excited about this order - sheet masks are my new favorite thing! Thanks for the heads up, MissJexie.
You're welcome! They have a GREAT selection of sheet masks. I'm totally obsessed with them too LOL

This is genius! I may need to do this. The Tony Moly stuff in general is also calling to me too.

It looks like the September BB is ready, guys!

10461430_337456216416582_5534788294585384281_n.jpg

This time, they've apparently kept some of the bag a mystery, but also allowed choices on some products like the July bag. I am really happy with both products that they've spoiled, so bring on this month's BB bag! 

Reminder: It's $22 with free shipping :)

http://www.beauteque.com/september-beauteque-beauty-bag/

Looks like you get your choice of a Holika Holika Daily Garden Cleansing Foam and an It's Skin mini tint gloss. I like knowing some of what's in there up front.

Looks like you get your choice of a Holika Holika Daily Garden Cleansing Foam and an It's Skin mini tint gloss. I like knowing some of what's in there up front.
I think when they did the first bag, a lot of people complained that there was no "surprise" to it, so this time they did a bit of both. I like both of the items that I get to choose from (also I think there's a choice of lashes or something when you follow the actual link) but I like that there's also some element of surprise to it as well. Best of both worlds!

should I get lemon or green tea?   oh the decisions!!  I have oily skin, will lemon help me with that?   I am going to get this, because I need  my fix.  Plus, I was so happy with their spa kit.

should I get lemon or green tea?   oh the decisions!!  I have oily skin, will lemon help me with that?   I am going to get this, because I need  my fix.  Plus, I was so happy with their spa kit.
I think I'm going with green tea. The description on their site says "[SIZE=medium]This cleanser removes impurities and dirt with green tea extract and catechin. Use this to calm inflammations, control sebum production and breakouts.  It will leave your skin feeling silky soft and blemish free."[/SIZE]

I just ordered the sept bag as I loved the Head to Toe spa bag. I got the green tea cleanser and pink lip gloss! Can't wait to see what else is in this (besides the lashes lol).

Yea I'm not too thrilled with the lashes either. Granted I am one of the few people who actually use and enjoy lashes, but I'm actually pretty particular about which ones I use. I know lashes are ridiculously popular in Korea, and probably always will be as they help re-shape the eye and make it appear bigger along with circle lenses, so it makes sense when they include them in these types of things. I know there will be more stuff in the bag, so I'm not worried about it. I got the cherry cleanser just because it seemed like the scent I'd like the most, and the pink lip product because I've got enough red to last a lifetime LOL...and no more orange/coral colors from Korean companies or I will die in a grave of orange tints. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So I totally thought the Sept Bag did not ship until Sept 30 and then I got the email that it already shipped today! I guess I'm just so used to Memebox not shipping forever after I pay! I could get used to this quicker shipping!

Back