Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked outside about an hour ago and it is snowing here! Our first snowfall for the winter season. Oh joy..not.
Serious??! ahhh jelly!! I love early snows. Always best when not melted and muddy and all haha. It's just cold and dry here now.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really enjoy winter sports so I'm looking forward :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And btw, which scarf did you pick? I saw samplehime's photo on IG and am lovin it! 

I saw the pic on instagram - oh I am going to love my scarf!!

10735506_305064519693864_659486520_n.jpg

oh that is really nice too!! I wish they would have had bigger, details on the scarves, because it was not easy to pick one.
I agree! In a way though I just considered it a bonus surprise LOL. I just went with the one that had colors I wore most often and let it be a surprise on what the exact pattern was. They both look really pretty though! 

Do these bags typically sell out pretty fast? I want this one but don't get paid until the 14th (hooray monthly paychecks!) so I'll have to wait, but those scarves are gorgeous. 

Do these bags typically sell out pretty fast? I want this one but don't get paid until the 14th (hooray monthly paychecks!) so I'll have to wait, but those scarves are gorgeous. 
The first 100 bags sold will include a free lip liner, but other than that, they usually stay in stock until the end of the month, so you should be fine to grab one when you get paid! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine - acne & cooling!  

I also purchased my first innisfree color lip glows - I got 5 & 6 - they look really similar but I looked at swatches and they are different.  I never get these types of colors from memebox, so I decided to try these out.   That way, I got the free shipping automatically AND was able to add my VIP promo to get my free gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Innisfree-color-glow-lipstick-colors.png

Ahh I wish I wasn't at work all day I would have posted this on my blog's facebook sooner!

I love all the interesting and fun deals beauteque has been doing lately!

Latest posts

Back