Beauty Army: June 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mum loves CellCeuticals, I can see her skin gradually becoming better and softer.

How do you cancel? I don't see anywhere to cancel and I've decided I'm done with this sub til they actually get some decent samples.

I also want to know how to cancel.. I will be skipping this month, for the third time and I think it's time to be done until they pick back up.

I just emailed them and they email you back pretty quickly 
smile.gif

I am sticking with them until September then I plan on canceling, I swear I am mainly doing it because I like the box everything comes in. Plus I don't want to try to change the shipping while I am moving and have my box go who knows where.

So sorry to hear.  It's hard to lose your beloved friend.  Hope you eventually find another one to rescue and save a life.  CellCeuticals is a really high end company.

Does anyone want my coupon code for 15% off a full size order from the Beauty Army shop? PM if interested.

I wish it were the simple.  While only selecting makeup - still had 4 perfume samples offered to me, when only selecting eye care, same thing.  That's my biggest issue, there is no rhyme or reason to how selections made = samples offered.

So, like many others - I have skipped repeatedly and then ultimately cancelled.

Originally Posted by blondie415 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i was really happy with what i got this month. The ones that didnt like all the perfume samples take it off your profile that is what i did. i took off everythign i didnt want and then went from there to narrow things down.

I have tried every combination and keep coming up with crap. I will try tomorrow after 9 pst and of its still crappy I guess I will skip...hope it's it tool ate. I will bring my $12 to ulta with ,y coupon !

My account got reset so I lost my first of the month selection window! But at least now they will take my money lol. And they also sent me two boxes, my first picks and my second picks from after they reset it. I'm not sure if I'm going to have to pay for both, which is fair, but it was a lot of hassle for samples! What bothers me now is that if I keep subbing to BA, the box won't come until the next month, my June box(es) aren't going to be here until after the 4th of July. I paid in June, I'd like my box in June, you know? Its nice that they'll be here while my anticipation is building for BB and MG though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just thought I would share that I ended up not skipping this month or canceling yet.. I had the Cover FX Clear Prep Fx primer show up and I looove that stuff, it helps keep my t zone from getting shiny and a 1oz tube is $39. I actually only use it on my t zone and then another primer (helloooo samples/beauty fix/etc) everywhere else because I want it to last longer and I am getting low lol.. I love that this sample size is .24 where as the last Cover Fx primer was only .16 in a .24 size tube. That alone made the box worth getting. I also chose the Youngblood primer, Indie Lee oil, Atzen eye and lip emulsion, Delizioso facial cream and the Eye candy (I don't usually like these but my 12 year old will think it's fun). The atzen and delizioso brands/products seem interesting, I love trying new things!

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Super excited for all of these! I am especially excited for the primer and rogue!
I am super excited for the rouge too! I am even strangely excited for the Eye candy...LOL! I thought it was not all that bad this month. I got the mascara, rouge, eye candy cooler and pssst dry shampoo among others. 

Originally Posted by nikita8501 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am super excited for the rouge too! I am even strangely excited for the Eye candy...LOL! I thought it was not all that bad this month. I got the mascara, rouge, eye candy cooler and pssst dry shampoo among others. 

I wish i got the mascara! I am in desperate need of another mascara (I am like scraping the bits of lights, camera, lashes), and the dry shampoo seems interesting! I picked the eye cream because its worth $20 and I'm sure my mom will love it!

I am happy with my choices, I only chose the first two packets because I can use them for traveling everything else is stuff I really wanted.

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish i got the mascara! I am in desperate need of another mascara (I am like scraping the bits of lights, camera, lashes), and the dry shampoo seems interesting! I picked the eye cream because its worth $20 and I'm sure my mom will love it!
I did not get the mascara until the very last day. I kept hoping I would get it in my selection, but luckily on the very last day it popped up all of a sudden! I don't really need another mascara, but was just curious about it....I hope you get it next time, I think the samples tend to repeat themselves. 

I'm not sure if it's still showing up in people's selections, but I got the Yuko anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner in my kit from a few weeks ago, and I think it's absolutely worthless. My shampoo and conditioner from The Body Shop do a better job of de-frizzing my hair, and they're not even explicitly anti-frizz, so color me not impressed.

Just giving you all a heads-up... wish I had gotten something else instead.

I talked to the owner of Beauty Army at IMATS and she SAID they have more "colored cosmetics" coming! I have been hearing that for at least a month, if not more so I don't know how soon this is but I did give her a business card and she said she would email me about possibly getting some of our shadows in there.

I have talked to them before about it and never heard back either. I have a problem with them never answering my emails. They hate me. lol

Back