Beauty Army September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I'll try that. I don't have a BBW that close by. I think I've been into one like once in my life. So I'd be fine getting more samples for $2. If I try a scent I like through the samples, then maybe I'd order online from them. Plus they just seem like nice size samples if there aren't that many other samples that month that you are wanting, you know what I mean? I looked at their website and there are some nice looking autumn scents like pumkpkin, fig, and some apple one. I wish they would offer some samples of those on Beauty Army. There's also a Sweet Pea package that is on sale, and so I am going to try that sample from Beauty Army to see how it smells.

Is there another type of body/scents products chain store often at malls similar to BBW? I am trying to think......a friend got me this cool lip gloss one year at Christmas and it was like apple mint or something, a clear gloss in a tube. I loved it, and I can't remember what store she said it was from. Maybe it was BBW.

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks, I'll try that. I don't have a BBW that close by. I think I've been into one like once in my life. So I'd be fine getting more samples for $2. If I try a scent I like through the samples, then maybe I'd order online from them. Plus they just seem like nice size samples if there aren't that many other samples that month that you are wanting, you know what I mean? I looked at their website and there are some nice looking autumn scents like pumkpkin, fig, and some apple one. I wish they would offer some samples of those on Beauty Army. There's also a Sweet Pea package that is on sale, and so I am going to try that sample from Beauty Army to see how it smells.

Is there another type of body/scents products chain store often at malls similar to BBW? I am trying to think......a friend got me this cool lip gloss one year at Christmas and it was like apple mint or something, a clear gloss in a tube. I loved it, and I can't remember what store she said it was from. Maybe it was BBW.
There are other similar stores, like The Body Shop, but that lip gloss sounds like Bath & Body Works! They have a ton of glosses. I love them!

I'm having trouble finding out how to skip this month. I have tried changing my profile many times and it keeps coming up with similar items, and most of them I don't want. So I figured I'd opt out this time. I have been looking around my acct and profile, but can't find anywhere to skip a month. I have found where I can deactivate the whole acct, but not to just skip. Where do you find that?

(thanks) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm having trouble finding out how to skip this month. I have tried changing my profile many times and it keeps coming up with similar items, and most of them I don't want. So I figured I'd opt out this time. I have been looking around my acct and profile, but can't find anywhere to skip a month. I have found where I can deactivate the whole acct, but not to just skip. Where do you find that?

(thanks) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
When you go to pick out your products there is a link at the bottom of the page (under the selection window) that says "skip this month". I haven't done it myself yet, but next month I plan to. Hope this helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back