Beauty Army - what's in your January box?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent the weekend trying everything in my Jan box.

I AM SO THRILLED WITH THIS SUB! Even my SO commented on how soft my face was last night. When I showed him the Black soap though, he was not sure how I could ever put that on my face. LOL

Love this stuff! I hope I can get another sample of it!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I spent the weekend trying everything in my Jan box.

I AM SO THRILLED WITH THIS SUB! Even my SO commented on how soft my face was last night. When I showed him the Black soap though, he was not sure how I could ever put that on my face. LOL

Love this stuff! I hope I can get another sample of it!
lol!! I think I'm just going to buy the fullsize bottle. It is such a great mask, and if the sample has lasted me this long, I can only assume the big bottle will last long enough to be worth 20 dollars.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol!! I think I'm just going to buy the fullsize bottle. It is such a great mask, and if the sample has lasted me this long, I can only assume the big bottle will last long enough to be worth 20 dollars.
Unfortunately I'm at my max for beauty products this month so I am hoping I can pick it up next month, discount or no. 

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beauty Army has the best customer service so far, of any of the subs I deal with. Nice sizes too!

Agree, completely!

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beauty Army has the best customer service so far, of any of the subs I deal with. Nice sizes too!

Absolutely! I know I'm crazy about them, and so are a lot of other MUT people. I've convinced my mom and three of her coworkers to sign up.  If only their was a referral program. 

Back