Best BB Cream?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up just ordering the light off amazon. I figured that I wouldn't be getting too much darker than my natural skin tone, so if it was slightly too light later on I could just use a bronzer on top.

There ya go! I don't know what your actual skin looks like, so I can't really estimate. I will say that the light/medium works quite well on me, and you can see in my pic how pale I am.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There ya go! I don't know what your actual skin looks like, so I can't really estimate. I will say that the light/medium works quite well on me, and you can see in my pic how pale I am.

I just got it today and it works really well for my skin tone. We'll see in a week, when I get back from vacation how well it matches haha.

But I love it. It feels like nothing is on and just hides all my redness.

Does anyone know if there is a BB cream out there for NC42 skintones? I've only heard of one --Missha BB Cream in #31-- but I want to explore my options (if I have any, lol).

I got a sample of Boscia BB cream from Sephora during "Chic Week" and it looks awesome inside. Outside it is visibly too dark for my pasty skin. Bummer. I was hoping to wear it alone today, but it looked awful so I put on some BE Foundation over it and now it looks okay.

I love Boscia products, and had no idea they made BB cream too. Thanks for the tip! 

Originally Posted by Angelaelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been using Boscia. The coverage is excellent, and it makes my skin look really smooth and fresh, to the point where people have commented on my skin. I'm fairly pale, so I do mix it with a little lighter foundation.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a sample of Boscia BB cream from Sephora during "Chic Week" and it looks awesome inside. Outside it is visibly too dark for my pasty skin. Bummer. I was hoping to wear it alone today, but it looked awful so I put on some BE Foundation over it and now it looks okay.

Have you tried the asian brand BB creams? Those have whiteners in them that might work with your skin tone.

The Garnier one might work for your skin too. It looks darker in the tube, but it adjusts to your skin tone.

Generally the American BB creams are lower quality, as they have many synthetic ingredients. Try a Korean brand {product deleted due to self promotion} which is all natural. The BB creams have SPF and other properties depending on your skin type such as blemish repair, anti-aging, etc. They ship worldwide from their store website.

I heard BB cream is almost over!  CC cream is the new thing.  I got to try Rachel K CC cream and LOVED it.  I did a full review here:(Link removed, please read the Terms of Service.)   I am also getting the Chanel CC cream soon so I will do a comparison review! Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss it!

xoxo

Tina

I don't really like Korean bb creams, most of them are either too thick or too glowy on me. Doesn't work as well as western brarnds bb cream for me

I tried dr. brandt's flextone and it was pretty good! The thing is it might actually be too dark for me! Which is weird since almost ALL bb creams are too light! Dying to try the boscia one though!

Garnier perfectly suits me i always prefer...but also i heard lots of good things about maybelline.

My favorite BB Cream is by the Face Shop called HD Perfect BB Cream from their Face It line.  It comes in 2 shades only though - Light and Natural.  I have light/medium skin (NC25) and I use the shade Natural.

Back