Best "cheap" eyeliner pencils

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PinkOcho /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...i and i also found those new Revlon Lash Jewels??
pfeif.gif
how do u finde this lash jewels?
Rimmel is great!

well they're a little hard to put on...haha but once u get the hang of it..they're actually cute!! they're not extremely noticeable, which is good i think...they just kinda sparkle through depending on the lighting, i like them

Prestige and NYC are great and have a bunch of colors.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif The best eye lines I've seen from a drugstore is Wet N Wild and if you have any ones called "Love my Eye's" Those two are really good! You can find them at WalMart, KMart, or Target... even Wallgreens. I bought a whole bunch of the "Love My Eyes" glitter eyeliners. Love 'em! And they're so cheap!

My guilty pleasure is Mary Kate and Ashley . I love thier black eyeliner.Not sure about the colors available but they last well.They have good glossies too!!!! Love thier stuff and it is cheap too.
smile.gif

The old stand-by Maybelline. You remember the little red pencil your mom used? If you can find it-they are cheap, last forever and look great.

Okay, so NYX and Prestige seem to be two real favorites. Can they both be bought at Wal-Mart and/or CVS or Eckerd? I'm going to Wal-Mart probably during lunch today and will look around if I have time!

Thanks for all the tips!
smile.gif

Julie

SCORE!

I just came back from Wal-Mart and got the following:

NYC eyeliner pencils: white & blue - .96 each

Love My Eyes Kohl Kajal eyeliners: Eggplant, Royal Blue, Green, and Sea Green - .96 each

Rimmel eye shadow trio: 700 Maritime - 3.44

Bon Bons (by Bari) loose eyeshadow tower things. Each has three colors. I got Grand Canyon (yellow, bronze, brown) and Calypso (turquoise, white, and sea green) - 2.97 each

I also got some Love My Eyes liquid liner in black to see how that works.

YAY!!! MOAR MAKE-UPS

Originally Posted by psychmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif My guilty pleasure is Mary Kate and Ashley . I love thier black eyeliner.Not sure about the colors available but they last well.They have good glossies too!!!! Love thier stuff and it is cheap too.
smile.gif
Their glosses are my HG! As for eyeliners, I love Jordanna automatic liners. They have alot of colors and sell 2/$3.00 at Walgreens. They go on easy and last without smudging. You can usually find them at the cosmetic counter in a display.

Back