Best "cheap" eyeliner pencils

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jordana*Nyc*Love My Eyes{Walmart}*Jordana*Milani*Prestige*and Wet and Wild,are the best brands I have used.

at walmart they have ones called "love my eyes" (i think) they are like a dollar and really good. they come in lots of colors too!

Originally Posted by Leony /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hands down Bourjois for the best cheapest e/l pencil here in Japan. i second them. the khols liners are pretty cheap her too.i also suggest Deborah's kajal eyeliner. it's a bit more expensive than Bourjois here, but it works great.

Nyx is a great cheap liner about 99 cents. i just bought 15 of them a couple of days ago. they can be found at rite aid and little random grocery stores. Wet n wild's eyeshadows are great i used them at a wedding and the bride was really impressed. rimmels soft kohl liners are ok but the others are a no go.

i've had good luck recently with the newer line of eyeliners from rimmel (the rimmel, they had some that have a golden sheen to them, its not glitter, just a sheen of gold

and i have milani's auto pencil liners which work great for me too

I would recommend rimmel. Almost everything they have is really hceap but pretty good.

I like Rimmel's stuff. I have one of their regular eyeliner pencils. Its ok. It tends to smudge a little. I just bought a Revlon Colorstay eyeliner the other day & I really like it. Doesnt smudge! Stays on for a good amount of time.

Back