Best concealer for dark circles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard that coconut oil does wonders scars... maybe it would help brighten the skin around the eyes too!!

I have intense dark circles and I use the Clinique concealer. I got it as a sample and haven't stopped using it; it works great.

I have problem skin, so I have to constantly mask it. I once ordered a concealer on the site https://koreakos.com/make-up/foundation--concealer/innisfree-my-concealer-dark-circle-cover-7g and was very pleased. The concealer gives a very steep coating, really smears everything, even the strongest reddening and flaws. Concealer is very resistant, can withstand even a strong snowstorm and rain. I love the fact that after removing this concealer, the skin looks as if it were better than it was before it was applied. I do not know how to explain this, here are tonal means that frankly spoil the skin, visibly drain it, some clog pores. So, this particular product has never caused a single acne, it never dried my skin, every day the skin only became better. 

If your circles are really dark use an orange corrector rather than peach to provide more coverage. Concealer wise, Tarte Shape Tape is excellent, full coverage and sets well. You might also want to try Bobbi Brown cream pot concealer which is thicker than a liquid concealer and can be built up.

If your circles are really dark use an orange corrector rather than peach to provide more coverage. Concealer wise, Tarte Shape Tape is excellent, full coverage and sets well. You might also want to try Bobbi Brown cream pot concealer which is thicker than a liquid concealer and can be built up.

Best concealer for dark circles are -

1. Miss Claire Full Coverage Makeup + Concealer

2. Nicka K HD Concealer

3. Wet n Wild Photo Focus Correcting Palette - Color Commentary

4. Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer

5. Make Up For Life 5 Color Concealer Corrector

6. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD

7. Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer 

Back