Best eye shadow primer that conceals too?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
OK, I know a lot of girls on this forum like Urban Decay primer, and I like it too, but I am hoping to find a primer that actaully also conceals discoloration on the lids, too.

I have one that is in a Sonya Kashuk eye shadow palette and it is really nice, but it looks like she does not sell it separately. Just thought I would pick your brains a bit.

The only DS one I have tried it L'Oreal and I think it sucks!

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Cass

Reaction score
UDPP conceals for me. I use it all around my eyes and it works great.

Reaction score
Well, Benefit Lemon-Aid isn't a concealer, but I know people use it as one.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, Benefit Lemon-Aid isn't a concealer, but I know people use it as one. Oooo! Maybe I will give that a try!

Reaction score
i'd have to say smashbox's eyeshadow primer only because i had it used on me 3 days ago at an ULTA in-store event for my formal. i liked the fact that my bags/dark circles from the lack of sleep were "concealed" xD

Reaction score
i just use oil absorbing/mattifying powder on my eyelid if i want to extend the wear of eye shawdow. i found this method works pretty well for me =)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, Benefit Lemon-Aid isn't a concealer, but I know people use it as one. this is what i use. i one time let my mom use it and she was so in love with it, that she demanded we go to a mall before she left so she could buy some (and she never buys makeup, let alone high end stuff).

it works very well as a e/s base also.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif this is what i use. i one time let my mom use it and she was so in love with it, that she demanded we go to a mall before she left so she could buy some (and she never buys makeup, let alone high end stuff).it works very well as a e/s base also.

Yeah, another great suggestion!!! Thanks everyone.

Reaction score
paula dorf eye primer is thicker than UDPP and has more color to it. covers discoloration very well and doesn't crease!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by viol8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Benefit makes a great primer too. Are you referrring to Lemon Aid or another product within the line?

Latest posts