Best Flat Iron Spray?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought CHI's Iron guard and so far I like it. It makes my hair nice and sleek and smells good -- not a floral smell, but clean smelling. I don't think it makes my hair any softer than normal, though.

I got my Solia and I bought the Ion Heat Protection Spray at Sally's since it is only $5.99. I used it for the first time yesterday and this is only the second time I have flat ironed my hair and I think it came out very well.

I like the Ion spray so far. Just like other heat protection sprays you must spray sparingly as it probably can make hair a bit greasy or oily looking if overdone.

Marilyn

I see some people suggest Ion Heat Protection Spray. I dont know, I have it but it makes my hair kind of oily and cling together (I have fine/normal hair) but I have heard good things about Matrix's and seen it being used alot :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I might give it a try.

I have used that too but while it protects the hair, it doesn't help with "holding" the curl. Are there any products out there that do both? Like when you used hairspray, it keeps the curl nice and crisp so that when you finger-comb through, it breaks it up just a but but still keeps the curl shape. Course, it doesn't do anything to protect from the heat.

What products do both?

I have both.....ION does work great but it WILL make your hair geasy if you use to much!! And to much of it is only a little hehe....also I LOVE LOVE LOVE the matrix iron guard...smells good too....I only spray it a couple of times and run a comb or brush through to coat all my hair and it works great!

I used the Ion one, but HATED it because it made my hair so greasy, even when I used a little bit. Yesterday, I was at my local beauty supply store and saw the Chi 44 Iron Guard on sale for $10 from $15 .. so, I bought a bottle. I just used it and LOVED it. It protected without weighing anything down or adding grease. My hair feels clean and smells clean, as well.

Citre Shine shine mist. It's cheap, you can get it at drugstores, it contains very little fillers and no alcohol. It actually has better ingredients than lots of the higher priced sprays, most of which contain alcohol.

I used to straighten and found that sprays just odnt work, they make your hair so sticky.

I found ceramic silk at Sallys beauty and I LOVE it.

I use Flat Iron Shine Spray: Heat Defender by the S factor line from TIGI. It's really awesome and smells good, just a couple sprays(not too much) and you are good to go, and also gives *UV protection * thermal shield try it! i got it at Toni & Guy but i dont know i guess anywhere else where they sell TIGI products

I think L'Oreal has a product like this. It's in a pink bottle. It's called Spring Curls or something like that. I had some a while back and it worked great!

I use Regis design line, thermal boost spray protective lift. you spray on damp hair onto root area, ( i spray all over) then comb through then do what you do blow dry, then flat iron, or on dry hair spray then iron. you can get it at any hair salon . I think its the best hands down. ITs protective against heat so it does not damage your hair from the heat, it gives it to wear you can work with it. Its great cost $ 9.95

I use Soya Want Flat Hair, you spray small sections at a time and it is SUPER sticky and tacky and you'll think "OMG this stuff sucks". Pull the flat iron through the section and the hair is stiff as a board and super thin. Wait until it cools and comb the section and it's the shiniest, flattest, silkiest hair you could ever imagine. BTW, I have coarse frizzy hair! My sister is a stylist and uses this at her salon.

My daughter is a Hair Stylist so i've been using Biosilk Silk Therapy for over 10 years now and love it! It has a great scent and also works well for a body moisturizer when you first get out of the shower. The Ion Hair Straightening spray for heat protection is also awesome! but use it sparingly if you have used Biosilk first or you will have greasy hair.

:iagree: :yesss: :yesss: :yesss: :asskicking: :asskicking:

Back