Best Flat Iron Spray?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to let you know that I tried this (it's called "Hot Springs", pink bottle, just like you said) and this stuff is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the recommendation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cass

I have the one by VO5 as well. It's sinfully cheap...like $2.86...and great. I also have Got2Be and Dangerously straight. Like VO best of all

I love the flat rion spray from Regis. It works really well, and smells good. If you have a Regis salon near you, they carry it. Maybe Trade Secret....

Mark. salon straight pre-style protector with invigorating orange, 7.00 ! Boost Heat Seeking Liquid Iron Booster made by t3..expensive in its 35 or more, but it helps with the ironing and protects and you end up with a nice finish!

I like Alberto Heat Defense Miracle Mist Styling Spray.

This is what it says according to the Alberto website: Works with the heat of straightening or curling irons and blow dryers to protect and condition hair while achieving long lasting, frizz free, straight styles.

Another great product is Beyond the Zone Turn Up The Heat Flat Iron Protection. Sally Beauty Supply sells this product.

I use the Regis design line spray and I really like it. The best thing about it is that it not only protects your hair from heat damage, but also acts as a light hairspray to alleviate any fly-away issues (of which I have many due to an old patch of breakage at my crown).

I like the does it all spray from bumble and bumble. It leaves my hair really shiny, smelling good, and soft.

I use the VO5 flat iron spray, works just as well as the more exspensice Chi spray that i bought and cost less than $5

I use aquage beyond shine . I totally recommend it ! It really helps when using a flat iron , and gives your hair a nice silky polished texture . It also prevents moisture loss . I love it !

Loreal has one called "Studio Heat Seeker" for curl/Frizz control. its in a black bottle and you can get it at the drugstore. I haven't tried it yet but will very soon.

I use Aussie Sydney Smooth Leave in Conditioner+Heat Protector...they're great and smells like grape :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and of course, the ultimate Fredrik Fekkai Glossing Serum !! a must-have !!! :bronzecup:

So farI like Matrix Vavoom iron-incontrol(dry spray), TIGI Sfactor heat defender(20 something$-can be oily-alcohol-free), Enjoy shine spray(alcohol-free),Bumble&Bumble styling lotion spray(20something$-alcohol-free) I still want to try Joico sprays,Purology, and Kenra platinum hot spray.

I use Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide Leave-in Serum. It's great, but very, very concentrated; you shouldn't use too much or it will leave your hair greasy - I use one or two small pumps and I have very long hair.

I also forgot to say I found two websites that rate beauty products called Makeupalley.com and Folica.com

For me the best it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it helps strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, splitting or snapping off, gently smoothes the hair and form a protective mist on surface against heat damage, reduces friction from brushing and helps prevent further damage, leaves hair healthy, shiny and resilient and provides heat protection against electronic hair tools. I use it and my hair is healthy, soft and resilient. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
flowers.gif

I use 2 products...the Proclaim Glossing Polish with Heat Protectant (bought it a few years ago after reading the numerous positive reviews on Makeupalley), from Sallys, it doesn't make my oily hair any more oilier, and it makes my hair incredibly polished looking and silky.  I also use Chi Silk Infusion.

Ive used Biosilk for the past 2 years on and off, and found I don't really like it.  I don't know something about all that alcohol in the ingredients, and the fact it doesn't really do much for my hair (in terms of as a heat protectant or making my hair look silky or anything).

Have you tried hana shine shield? Its not a spray its a serum but its not greasy and its the best heat protectant i've used. Hope that helps!

Back