Best Lash-Curling Mascara

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I've tried Clinique's and it's crap IMO - clumpy & seems to dry in the container way too quick.

My eyelashes are long so I'm just looking for a mascara that will curl (I do use a curler daily, just need some more help
) and will go on nicely without clumps.

Thanks!

Reaction score
I hate to admit it, this item is the ONLY non-MAC item i use, L'Oreal LASH OUT works pretty well. MAC's mascara and I did not get along well..

Reaction score
I love Estee Lauder's MagnaScopic...:icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacForMe I hate to admit it, this item is the ONLY non-MAC item i use, L'Oreal LASH OUT works pretty well. MAC's mascara and I did not get along well.. OK, this is really weird .... I tried Lash Out once, and it was the only mascara I've ever used that actually STRAIGHTENED my lashes even if I used an eyelash curler first!! (Although it did do a good job of lengthening my lashes and was not clumpy.) All other mascaras at least kept the curl my lash curler gave my lashes...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek OK, this is really weird .... I tried Lash Out once, and it was the only mascara I've ever used that actually STRAIGHTENED my lashes even if I used an eyelash curler first!! (Although it did do a good job of lengthening my lashes and was not clumpy.) All other mascaras at least kept the curl my lash curler gave my lashes... wow! wow! wow! Thats a first! My lashes, like my hair, are stick straight! It works so well for me. So weird!

Reaction score
I have stubborn asian eyelashes. For mascaras, I usually use WP as it can keep the curl (from my Shiseido Eyelash curler). There is one non WP mascara that does a good job on keeping that curl. It's Rimmel Extra Super Lash. No smudgies too! It's really a good (and cheap) mascara

Reaction score
Oooh I am gonna have to try the Armani mascara. Especially if you say it

Originally Posted by Trisha Armani Star Lash is a fantastic mascara, and when i looked at the box just i saw it is actually a curling mascara, so no wonder i loved the effect it gave! The shape of the brush is great too xx

Reaction score
That's my sister's favorite curler also, she won't go a day without it

Originally Posted by Scarlette I can use just about anything with my Shu U. eyelash curler! I love that thing!

Reaction score
I use eyelash curler also and I am very impresed with Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara-only $1.97 at Walmart! You can read my reviews for mascaras and I am very unlucky when it comes to mascaras. BUT this cheap mascara doesn't flake and doesn't weigh down the lashes. My lashes stay all day long same
Try it and if you don't like it, you can take it back to Walmart and get your money. If not, you aren't spending a lot

Originally Posted by Leadfoot I've tried Clinique's and it's crap IMO - clumpy & seems to dry in the container way too quick.
My eyelashes are long so I'm just looking for a mascara that will curl (I do use a curler daily, just need some more help

Thanks!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek OK, this is really weird .... I tried Lash Out once, and it was the only mascara I've ever used that actually STRAIGHTENED my lashes even if I used an eyelash curler first!! (Although it did do a good job of lengthening my lashes and was not clumpy.) All other mascaras at least kept the curl my lash curler gave my lashes... What the hell?
Thats wierd,lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 What the hell?
Thats wierd,lol I know, and I used Lash Out for several days and it did the same thing each day, so I don't think it was a freak thing or anything!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leadfoot I've tried Clinique's and it's crap IMO - clumpy & seems to dry in the container way too quick.

Thanks!

The only good thing Clinique has is their lip glosses..you should try Lancome Hypnose or a a cheaper alternative would be Loreal Curling mascara. I will try to post a pic later of my eyelashes..I always get compliments.. But this is what I do I curl my eyelashes first and then I apply one coat of mascara..wait till it dries and then I use my eyelash curler again and apply mascara again..you have to wait till it complete dries because if not you will get clumpy eyelashes.

Latest posts