Best Lip Plumper?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 27 and have tried Maxolip, Lip Fusion, along with a lot of other lip plumpers.

The best I have found so far is City Lips Advanced Formula.

I have a naturally full mouth but love lip plumpers because they get rid of the wrinkles on my lips. I love the look of modelesque smooth lips.

I have tried a lot of lip plumpers. Mostly picking them up at the drugstore or buying whatever they have on sale at TJ Maxx. I never would have paid more than $15 for a lip plumper.

Then, I was going out with some friends one night and when we were getting ready I asked one of them if I could borrow her lip gloss because the color was really pretty. She let me borrow her City Lips, (it was a colored one, but I don't remember the shade.) I hadn't realized it was a lip plumper at first, because normally the lip plumpers I try irritate my lips when I put them on. they also leave a red ring around my lips and this one didn't do anything like that.

What the lip plumper DID do was completely smooth the wrinkles from my lips and make them look fuller and poutier. I felt so gorgeous that night! I also noticed that when the City Lips wore off, my lips remained soft. Normally when my gloss or plumper wears off it leaves my lips drier than even.

After that experience, I bought the clear gloss for everyday wear, and I love it. My lips are even starting to remain wrinkle free for some time after the product wears off. The only drawback is that it can be difficult to get all of the product out of the tube.

I keep the mini City Lips Lip Plumpers in my purse, gym bag and night stand.  Good stuff.

Hey,

Natural lip plumper product is the best solution. It does not produce any negative side effects. It helps to make puffy as well as beautiful lips.

Many lips plumper are present in market. It depends on you how you choose lip plumper. You know well about your lips and your need. We can only recommend you. View reviews and choose the best lip plumper for you.

I have tried many. A few that work are Buxom, City Lips, and my personal favourite- Lip Fusion. The effect wilth all of them is temporary of course.

I use them sparingly for special occasions because the "plumping" action and tingling feeling are actually  skin being irritated.

A tingling feeling is never good, it means your skin is being irritated. and damaged. 

I apologize for bump...just my experience

Here is something you can do that will achieve your goal:Get one of those fat pale pink pencils, slightly shimmery.Now draw a line around the outside of your lips. If your skin is very pale, you probably don't even need to blend it.Apply the lip color of your choice, then - Take a lip gloss or color that is several shades lighter than your lip color, and bop the very center of each lip lightly with it, blend the edges just a smoosh. What you are doing is making a highlight, be careful not to mess up your lip line, keep it right in the vertical and horizontal center of each lip.Doing these things will catch the light, and make it look like there is more lip there than there really is.

I like Lip Venom https://your-style-guide.com/best-lip-gloss-for-plumping/ but I don't really need it so I don't see much difference. Like everyone above I heard LipFusion is great though, but also a bit pricier!

Back