Best Mascara Tricks...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

also...the point of half drying allows you to build good volume with less chance of clumps. if you apply just coat after coat without letting it dry at all, you may have trouble building volume. that is why i believe in half drying between coats.

AGREE!!!

I used to use two mascaras, until i found Rimmels Glam Eyes, it is like a rubbery wand? And has two sets of volume hair things, and then two sets of length ones, i LOVE IT!

Waterproof mascaras are definitely the trick for keeping lashes curled!! Once I started using waterproof LashBlast, I've never tried anything else. Even if I were to give another mascara a shot, it would only be waterproof from here on out. Sure it might take a bit longer to get off at the end of the day, but for lashes that stay curled ALL day, when before they used to uncurl before the mascara even dried on my lashes, it's SO worth it!

I've been using the L'Oreal Lash Serum and I love it!! I've been VERY lazy with it recently, but when I was using it religiously every night, I saw a big improvement and even now, when for the last few weeks I've been very spotty with it (I'm talking once a week at BEST) I can still see the results of it lasting.

I rarely wear false lashes, but whenever I have I've had no problems getting them off... tug, pull, off, done!! I'm surprised so many people have problems with them! Must be the glue you're using? Or something?

Back