Best Stippling Brush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you wanna stick to stippling 187 but I now use it for blush, but my favorite way to put on my foundation is with Sephora's Pro airbrush 56. it buffs in foundation so nicely and airbrushed and really in my opinion gives a better finish, I love the size of it because you can control it more but if you want something bigger then I would go with the 55.

Originally Posted by annabeautybox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love my real rechniques stippling brush

great quality, great price :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm so sad. I bought five over a year ago & have them on a daily rotation. I use one daily sometimes two days in a row. One had the bristles fall out completed in chunks & another one has some on the side starting to pull out. I do love the brushes & own a lot of Real Techniques but I was very dissappointed. I know how to wash my brushes properly & dry them so I don't think it was me.

I guess I can't complain too much. I only paid after sales & coupons about $10 for two of them but still, now I'm wary of my other RT brushes despite how much I love them.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so sad. I bought five over a year ago & have them on a daily rotation. I use one daily sometimes two days in a row. One had the bristles fall out completed in chunks & another one has some on the side starting to pull out. I do love the brushes & own a lot of Real Techniques but I was very dissappointed. I know how to wash my brushes properly & dry them so I don't think it was me.

I guess I can't complain too much. I only paid after sales & coupons about $10 for two of them but still, now I'm wary of my other RT brushes despite how much I love them.
thats too bad:(

I use mine daily, too, they're still as good as new:) I wash them once a month and I clean them using mac brush cleanser after every usage .. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I use an ecotools stippling brush and absolutely love it! I think I paid $7 for it at Ulta and have been using it for about 6 months without losing a single hair. It's a bit more firm so it doesn't get mushy on your face and it doesn't hang on to product at all. I always get a very smooth, airbrushed look from this brush with minimal effort. It's also a dream to wash up because it doesn't hold on to your product and it dries back into shape fairly quickly. The bristles are shorter, giving you more concentrated control over the brush, which I really like. Another good option would be the Real Techniques stippling brush. All of their brushes are of a very high quality, are very affordable, and can be found at your local Ulta. Hope this helps!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Any updates about the E.L.F brush? I'm looking at buying it as it's far cheaper than the MAC one but I'd like to know if it's any good first! 
I'd look into an ecotools brush before this elf brush. I own several elf brushes (and have tried this one) but really, really like the ecotools better. This elf brush has longer bristles that tend to mush down on your face under the slightest pressure, leaving you with streaks which you don't want. Also, they're not very full so the foundation has more of a chance to travel up the bristles instead of down onto your skin. They're just not the same quality as the ecotools stippling brush which you can get for $7 just about anywhere. Pay the extra $4-you'll be very glad you did!

Back