Best way to make smaller shoulders?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just trying to change the shape of those muscles.  Palates also give long muscles. It'd depend on your own physiology whether you tend to bulk up.  Talk to a personal trainer, maybe they can provide more help.  Diet is not going to change your shape if you already have lower body fat percentages anyways.  Somethings in life,  you are just going to have to work around or accept.  It isn't going to change.  Women work around their weaker assets and play up their stronger ones.  That's all anyone can do. 

Even if you dress like a girl, take female hormones, have surgery to change your physiology, you're genetics will still dictate the fact that you have XY chromosomes and will work towards that end always.  

One main tip from drag queens (if you can watch RuPaul's Drag U) is to wear large pieces of jewelry, big hair, the highest heel you are comfortable in and bold makeup. I posted this in another thread.

One of my favorite drag queens from RuPaul's Drag Race is Jujubee who is of Thai and Laotian ancestry. OMG, when in drag he looks very much like a she.

Also from RuPaul's Drag Race is Manila Luzon who is of Filipino decent. I know he has a Youtube channel and does lots of videos.

Recently he put out a tutorial of sorts on how he does his makeup.

Pilates and Yoga are great for making leaner, longer muscles as opposed to bulking up.

Zadidolls recommendation of larger jewlery pieces and hair is good too.

Pilates and Yoga are great for making leaner, longer muscles as opposed to bulking up.

If you are serious about changing your appereance for good, horomones are the way to go. You should have doctor/patient confidentiality and therefore no one should be able to find out what medictaions you are on, including your parents.

The only other way for them to know you have started them again is if they find them. In that case you will need to do your best to keep them hidden.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One main tip from drag queens (if you can watch RuPaul's Drag U) is to wear large pieces of jewelry, big hair, the highest heel you are comfortable in and bold makeup. I posted this in another thread.

Most crossdressers, transgenders and transexuals, however do not want to look like a drag queen! The goal is to look passable as a female, not look like a man in drag. Drag queens are meant to look like men heavily done up in drag for entertainment and show purposes.

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you are serious about changing your appereance for good, horomones are the way to go. You should have doctor/patient confidentiality and therefore no one should be able to find out what medictaions you are on, including your parents.

The only other way for them to know you have started them again is if they find them. In that case you will need to do your best to keep them hidden.

Most crossdressers, transgenders and transexuals, however do not want to look like a drag queen! The goal is to look passable as a female, not look like a man in drag. Drag queens are meant to look like men heavily done up in drag for entertainment and show purposes.
Yup. This is my goal! You totally know what I mean. Like I want to look like a completely normal looking (or cute) <3 ;D Girl. And live life as that. If I looked like a boy.... well... Then I'd be super depressed but I'd rather live as a guy then other pplz viewing me as a boi in a drag ;l... So far I think I look like a boi in a drag.... I still need lots of help with my face T.T. And my arms. And hips. And boobs. Lol! But of course face is most important.

Well I am sure you will find all sorts of great tips and useful information here on our forums when it comes to applying makeup, different techniques and different products.

Full coverage foundation and concealor is a must.

The best thing to do for your body would be to try yoga and pilates. Whether at a class or at home. You can also run or jog for cardio and to burn calories without bulking up with weights.

As for boobs, well there are many websites online that list ways of achieving natural looking cleavage, or that sell artifical prostectics for underneath clothing. Having a little bit of extra skin/weight on your chest makes creating cleavage a lot easier.

LOL your crazy...you have a great shape.I would kill to have your body.I'm trans and have been on hormones for 3 years and they won't help reduce muscle mass.If your not very careful they will pack on the weight. The suggestion of yoga and pilates is a real good choice for building long lean muscle 

Originally Posted by nikkysheels /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL your crazy...you have a great shape.I would kill to have your body.I'm trans and have been on hormones for 3 years and they won't help reduce muscle mass.If your not very careful they will pack on the weight. The suggestion of yoga and pilates is a real good choice for building long lean muscle 
Lol! ._. I hate my muscles. If people saw my back they would automatically assume its a boy.

Not all woman are tiny.There are big women(your not big) out there too.I hate to say it but most CD/TG people don't pass,I don't. Really it's more about your attitude and confidence and how you carry yourself.I'm 6'4" and over 200 lbs but when I open my mouth people love me.It's all about being normal not weird.

Originally Posted by nikkysheels /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not all woman are tiny.There are big women(your not big) out there too.I hate to say it but most CD/TG people don't pass,I don't. Really it's more about your attitude and confidence and how you carry yourself.I'm 6'4" and over 200 lbs but when I open my mouth people love me.It's all about being normal not weird.

I know, and my attitude and personality is really girly. If it was night time, most people would think I'm a girl. 

Originally Posted by ChibiusaChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I have pretty big shoulders. I was still wondering if there was anyone that knew a method that could shrink it a bit? >_< Thanks!

If you want then their is one method for you and that is exercise......LOL

Hello,

Ya i agree with sara exercise is he best way.Regular exercise plays a vital role in your life.......

Originally Posted by sara145wilson /img/forum/go_quote.gifIf you want then their is one method for you and that is exercise......LOL

Lol!!... I think that's the one method that I did that made them bigger ;l

Well right now I'm trying a diet and eating less protein.

I read this article ---http://www.mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/10-ways-lose-muscle.

Even though it says mensfitness, it's trying to tell you what to not do (which is to lose muscle).

I'm sooo following this guide.

Think it'll work?

Why don't you try it out and let us know.  

Originally Posted by ChibiusaChan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well right now I'm trying a diet and eating less protein.

I read this article ---http://www.mensfitness.com/training/build-muscle/10-ways-lose-muscle.

Even though it says mensfitness, it's trying to tell you what to not do (which is to lose muscle).

I'm sooo following this guide.

Think it'll work?

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why don't you try it out and let us know.  

I'm already trying it. I was just wondering if anyone had some experience or have knowledge about this. That's all.

Realistically, the demographics of this site is mostly 20-60yr old women.  Women want muscle tone but general don't gain bulk from exercise like men.  

well you could arch your shoulder making your back look smaller, which involves standing up straight.. and who knows, if you do it a lot, it might actually shift your bones a bit and make your shoulderrs smaller

well you could arch your shoulder making your back look smaller, which involves standing up straight.. and who knows, if you do it a lot, it might actually shift your bones a bit and make your shoulderrs smaller
You can't shift bones that are a main part of your physical frame without causing bodily damage and subsequent pain!

There is no way to make bones "smaller" with any kind of exercise. Bones are part of your bodies' foundations and short of breaks or surgery..it's not going to shrink, unless you have osteoporosis. What you can do is work out, tone your muscles or work on posture to improve the appearance. Making bones smaller or shifting them equates to pain and damage because you'd be injuring yourself, as divadoll pointed out.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is no way to make bones "smaller" with any kind of exercise. Bones are part of your bodies' foundations and short of breaks or surgery..it's not going to shrink, unless you have osteoporosis. What you can do is work out, tone your muscles or work on posture to improve the appearance. Making bones smaller or shifting them equates to pain and damage because you'd be injuring yourself, as divadoll pointed out.
Ummm the problem is that I'm a guy soooo meaning I would bulk then. ;l

Back