Best way to make smaller shoulders?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your shoulders don't look overly large from that photo. Seems like you got some great advice already, with the yoga/Pilates exercises and makeup and accessories tips. If you're not doing heavy weights, but sticking to lighter exercises and activities, you won't bulk up as much. Toning isn't the same as bulking up. But, because you are a male, your body naturally produces more testosterone. Do you take hormones?

You are just going to have to make the best of what Mother Nature gave you.  What you are talking about muscle atrophy and that is not good for your body either. 

I have big shoulders and I am a natural born female. You really can visually impact how you look by the clothes you wear... a lot. If I wear spaghetti straps I feel like godzilla. If I wear a little bit thicker straps on the same type of dress it looks completely different. You can also workout to lengthen your muscles instead of strengthen them. So you keep in shape without bulking up.

Judging from your picture you truly aren't overly bulky and I see no reason to make massive diet changes or anything. Eat healthy and definitely follow the tips from some of the drags. They have great ideas on how to minimize and maximize just in the right areas.

I agree with many of the comments and advice given here.  You really do look just fine already; confidence in your presentation is just as important as your figure.  I am a crossdresser too and I have to deal with similar challenges; I use some of the same techniques proposed such as camouflaging with effective types of clothing and, again, attitude in my presentation. It has worked for me for a long time.

Good luck and don't be too hard on yourself.  Enjoy your femininity and have fun!

Hugs,

Jen

Back