Beyonce spotted with the seasons ugliest bag...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet she got it as a freebie, or in a gift bag or something. What a conversation piece, but ooogly!!

Omg...I didn't think that anyone would actually purchase this thing and wear it public, but here's another pic of Ms.Beyonce with this ugly 42,000 dollar Louis Vuitton bag. Now most of the time I love her style, but this bag is horrible. By the way, her casual look is waay cute.

b4.jpg

Maybe she got it for free from the LV company to promote them or they gave her money to use it, something like that, I dont think she would ever spend her own money on such an ugly bag!

Originally Posted by estherika /img/forum/go_quote.gif she looks hot in jeans and tee shirt but the bag is UGLY!! ditto

Those jeans are smokin' hot on her, I need a pair!! But WTF 42,000 for that bag!! I could buy a new wardrobe, make-up, and get an apartment with that kind of money!

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's very ugly and I'm sure it costs thousands. What a waste of material and money. I saw this pic in magazine & the thing cost $42,000 (not a typo) & its hideous!

Back