Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully. I know mail from Spokane was delayed two days due to weather. Passes are open so hopefully you get it on Monday.

I did. I signed up for it but don't know if I'll get a box or not. Guess we'll see in mid-Feb if I'm among those who will get one.

I got the offer for the extra Vichy box as well.  I just accepted it yesterday, so I hope to receive it!

I got the offer as well...Has anyone ever used Vichy? I have never heard of f it.. Would be nice to get a special box from BB though.

I have never used Vichy other than Dermablend (and that was YEARS, okay more like decades, ago) but I do know they're own by L'Oreal. I've read they are a very good line of skincare products.

I finally got my box yesterday lol.

I got the gold green eyeliner.  I forgot the name :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the jouer body butter, I have to say I am happy.  I love the smell and it is thick too.  $32 maybe a bit pricey for the real size.  

Why did we get a magnet?  

I got the serum for dry skin, I am going to give it to a friend and see if she likes it.

I tried the eye liner today, not to bad.  you really do have to be patient about getting product out.

So I am way behind here but I just joined... was the eyeliner sample supposed to be full sized? Mine definitely looked full-sized but I could not for the life of me figure out how to make more come out. I tried twisting, pushing, staring at it really hard... lol. I'm either doing something wrong or they're not actually full-sized liners. Help?!

and didn't read a couple of pages back, obviously this is a common issue. I'll keep twisting it and hopefully it will work eventually!

Back