Birchbox January 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this is my last month with BB for a while. I have to save up money for summer con season.

This was kind of a sad month to go out on...

Luckily, by the time my birthday comes around I'll have used up a lot of my stash. *rubs hands together* All according to plan. hehehe

Harumph. My box says that it was transferred to a partner facility in my town last Thursday. I left for vacation on Saturday until yesterday...and still no box. I know Monday was a no-mail day, so I'm hoping I'll see it when I get home today. If not, guess I should email Birchbox. I'm so bummed, it was such a great box! I don't want them to send me a new one.

Is anyone else unable to see their box history or leave feedback for points? I logged in this morning to do my reviews and it's as if I'm not a subscriber even though it says I have an active account in my account history.

Thought I'd ask here first....anyone have the Gilchrist & Soames London collection body lotion that they are looking to rehome...

Turns out my mom loves it, and birchbox is out of stock.

Thanks!

Has anyone who lives in Florida received their box yet?  My coworkers and I are all missing our boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I received my 1st box on the 11th. I bought another box around the 10th and it was supposedly mailed on the 15th. BB ship page says it was in Atlanta two days ago and has been delivered but USPS hasn't actually gotten it yet. And my postal carrier confirmed with his manager as well. The system doesn't really reflect what is actually happening. The link from the email states it will be delivered today or tomorrow. Crazy ...

Has anyone who lives in Florida received their box yet?  My coworkers and I are all missing our boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I live in Florida and I got my box really early this month - I think on the 8th or 9th. Hope yours turns up soon :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm frustrated. The shipping link shows that it left NJ, but nothing since then. I emailed Birchbox yesterday and they told me that it can take the 5 business days (but hah! it had been 5 business days, so that was helpful) and to let them know if I don't get it today.

I just think it's weird that my coworkers are having the same problem!

I am beyond perplexed with BB this month. On one account I received my box and it was different then what I was supposed to receive. I contacted them and they said they would send the correct box at once, this was a weekend and I got the correct box on Monday. Then later in the week received 4 different packages each containing one of the items from the wrong box I had already received as well as each containing a 3 pack of tea. Ok?! Then I received a man's birchbox the next week which I don't even subscribe to. On my second account I received the correct box. Today I went online to do reviews and it lists completely different samples than I received. They looked interesting but I don't think any of the items were sent out this month so maybe a hint of what's to come? But we haven't had sample choice yet. I don't know what is up with them. I ended up receiving so many random things this month that shouldn't have been sent. So weird.

I still haven't got my replacement box for the one that was marked delivered but never showed up. Customer service told me on Sunday that they would send tracking soon, but no tracking notice yet. Uggghh.

I am beyond perplexed with BB this month. On one account I received my box and it was different then what I was supposed to receive. I contacted them and they said they would send the correct box at once, this was a weekend and I got the correct box on Monday. Then later in the week received 4 different packages each containing one of the items from the wrong box I had already received as well as each containing a 3 pack of tea. Ok?! Then I received a man's birchbox the next week which I don't even subscribe to. On my second account I received the correct box. Today I went online to do reviews and it lists completely different samples than I received. They looked interesting but I don't think any of the items were sent out this month so maybe a hint of what's to come? But we haven't had sample choice yet. I don't know what is up with them. I ended up receiving so many random things this month that shouldn't have been sent. So weird.
That is so crazy!! It's as if some kind of Mr Bean character took control (or lost control) lol

Okay, my box has updated now, and I'm not getting my PYS choice. Are they seriously going to tell me they don't have any Tocca left? They have been sending that stuff out for months. I was really looking forward to getting it. Once I get my box, I'll complain. It's actually a really boring box. The rosemary body lotion, Sweet Science invisible tint (how is a tint invisible???) spf 35, Katherine Cosmetics eyeliner, Key West Aloe cleanser, and Ren glycol lactic mask. I mean, it's not awful, but combined with the lack of my PYS choice, it's disappointing. I was also looking forward to the Cynthia Rowley stain I was supposed to get.

I received my 1st box on the 11th. I bought another box around the 10th and it was supposedly mailed on the 15th. BB ship page says it was in Atlanta two days ago and has been delivered but USPS hasn't actually gotten it yet. And my postal carrier confirmed with his manager as well. The system doesn't really reflect what is actually happening. The link from the email states it will be delivered today or tomorrow. Crazy ...
I received my box today so I hope all you fellow Floridians did as well.

The extra two items for the BBHELLO offer were a Pixi lip balm in Coral Crush and an Air Rescue Repair. Not anything new so they will be going to the trade list soon. Someone else received a Ruffian dark purple polish and the Air rescue.

My box had the bright navy Sumita liner in it. I tried it right away and, though I like it, it is impossible to correct an ill-applied line with that product. So the full box was

Sumita Color Contrast eye liner in a bright navy

Klorane tinted dry shampoo

Supergoop Daily CC cream - I liked this too!

Tocca Cream in Cleopatra

Harvey Prince Hello Liquid Loofah (I can't believe it took so long to get this product! Lol)

I'm really excited about this box. It was totally worth having a second box this time.

Anyone else still waiting for January BB Plus items?  I ordered the socks but they didn't make it into my monthly box.  CS said they were sending it later.

I am waiting for the sweatshirt and socks. I wish customer service would send out an email letting us know about this, instead of the customer always having to reach out and ask. I was told last week that a formal email would be going out, but I have not received anything.
I am waiting on my water bottle. I had wondered if BB was going to send it with my regular box but I guess not. They could have told us that the addons might come separately: at least  I hope so. Reading about all these late/missing boxes for January has me a little concerned. I'll reach out to them next week if I don't get my water bottle.

I am waiting on my water bottle. I had wondered if BB was going to send it with my regular box but I guess not. They could have told us that the addons might come separately: at least  I hope so. Reading about all these late/missing boxes for January has me a little concerned. I'll reach out to them next week if I don't get my water bottle.
I just got an email that the BB Plus Socks are shipping.  No tracking yet though.

Latest posts

Back