Birchbox Man: January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
First, I KNOW!  2013?  Where did this year go?!

Anyway....just got shipment notice for the hubs' box.  The page hasn't updated and shipping hasn't updated...but I got an email!  Whee!

Reaction score
I think BB Man is trying to empty out its lifestyle inventory... MeUndies, Rumba Watch, Knottery Tie, AND Quirky products all in 1 month?!? And all were in past boxes. The speaker is new but its only in about 5 boxes.... Interested to see what box my fiance is getting!

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that.  If my husband gets the watch thing, I'm going to throw it out and replace it with something else before he gets it...LOL

Reaction score
Trade it or sell it on Amazon Marketplace (less fees than EBay).

Reaction score
Box 12 here. I'm a bit disappointed, but J is ok with it. He is interested in the quirky products since he has a lot of cords to contend with on a small desk. So hey, if he's happy, then cool.

Reaction score
Box 6 its no boxers but ive been wanting to try the shave cream for a while now. started using a double edge razor earlier this year and only have 1 shave "cream" now.

Reaction score
I didn't post the box spoilers here, I did on my blog last week (Friday), but not here on MUT due to the time I had. 

Hubby Birchbox Man January 2013 Box 1

• ERNEST SUPPLIES Protective Matte Moisturizer
  • Triple C Designs iSpeeker
  • Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo
  • Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub
  • Number 4 Firm Hold Hair Gel

Reaction score
Box 10 here. I think my fiance is going to like the products this month. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I'm going to wait & let him be surprised.

Reaction score
Hubby got box 13 yesterday -  Drinkwel capsules, Quirky Cordies, Quirky Wrapster, Oribe Shampoo, Oribe Conditioner, Supersmile Whitening System, and The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm.  He's thrilled - and so am I!  SEVEN items to review!  He loves the Quirky stuff.  (I was quick to point out this is a fundamental difference between the sexes: if I got those in my BB, I'd be quite unhappy!)

Reaction score
Hubby got Box 12.  https://www.birchbox.com/men/box/january-2013/january13box12

He's pretty pleased with it.  Thankfully we missed the watch.  I sure hope they're out of those.  LOL  He's a watch collector and a bit of a watch snob...he would be insulted with a plastic watch.  haha!  

I kinda want to steal the earphone wrapper thing.  But I can order it in a future order if I'm trying to get to a specific amount.   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

He's pleased so I'm pleased.  

Reaction score
got my BBM yesterday. will try the shampoo/body wash today. dont care for the drinkwel products...not a big drinker anymore.

apparently im going to be hair gel'd for NYE so will see how that works out.

Reaction score
Got the box on Saturday!  John liked it a lot.  I know they've sent the quirky stuff in previous boxes, but we hadn't gotten them and he was really excited since it's something he could use!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How many capsules is in the Drinkwel?
The sample contained 2 packets.  Not sure how many were in the packets, he tossed them out.  LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer Love /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The sample contained 2 packets.  Not sure how many were in the packets, he tossed them out.  LOL
I think there are 3 capsules in each packet. One packet is taken before your first drink, and the 2nd packet is taken after your last drink. Its basically a vitamin that includes things like milk thistle which is good for the liver. If anyone received them & are not big drinkers you could take them daily as a multi vitamin