Birchbox Man: July Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty intrigued by this Urban Cargo option.  I signed my bf up for BBM for a three month sub, but I'm just not feeling like it's worth the $20.  I'd love to see a picture/review of the Urbancargo box, if anyone has one!

this is the email urban cargo sent for the last box..

Step 1: URTH face scrub
By using this scrub 2-3x a week pre-shave, you'll get rid of those dead skin cells and get that godly glow that will definitely make you stand out...in a good way.

Step 2: SUKI eye lift cellular renewal cream (our bonus gift to you)
Without the proper maintenance, and a few too many late nights, your eyes take a lot of wear and tear. Prevent permanent dark circles under your eyes by applying this cream daily.

Step 3: JOHN ALLAN'S cool face
Who couldn't use a cool, soothing lotion during this summer heat? Applying this lotion as the last step in your daily facial routine (whether you've shaved or not) will prevent your skin from flaking and keep your face looking smooth.

Step 4: BRAVADO cologne
A mild, manly scent is exactly the perfect solution to covering up any humidity induced odors without smelling like you're Pauly D from the Jersey Shore. Spray into your hands, rub together, and apply behind the ears, on your neck, chest and wrists (which are the areas that produce the most body heat).

the URTH face scrub was definitely the highlight of this box. like it said, the first box i got was all body washes, and they didn't send an email like this about all the products. it's possible it was an introductory box. but it's a fairly new company, so maybe they're stepping it up each month.

only time will tell!

I wonder if BB will be sending out discount coupons for the men's subs too. I've been waiting to place an order to see if my husband will get one since its been 3 months....

Originally Posted by phoebehearts /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if BB will be sending out discount coupons for the men's subs too. I've been waiting to place an order to see if my husband will get one since its been 3 months....
We got one in the first box that was 'welcome20' 20% off...but I couldn't get it to work. Maybe it was just for the items from the box and not site wide? Anyway, it was on a little card in the box...but yeah you'd think they would also get a 3 and 6 month code like we do.

Thanks, Francie -- Urban Cargo looks like a great men's sub.  I think my bf would love it!  I'll definitely sign him up once his 3 month BBM sub is up!

Hey ladies! Does anyone have any empty BirchBox Man Boxes that they are willing to give up???? Id be more than hapy to pay for the shipping costs!! Im trying to make a stacked drawer type thing and would love to add more boxes!! Thanks!

xX Michelle

Originally Posted by SimplyChelle xX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey ladies! Does anyone have any empty BirchBox Man Boxes that they are willing to give up????
LOL Good luck with that! I won't part with mine that's for sure. LOL

Can you all leave feedback for your July products? When I click on the box, it still shows June's box and when I click items from July's box, there are no links to give feedback. Just wanting to see if I am the only one with this problem.

Originally Posted by Emr410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can you all leave feedback for your July products? When I click on the box, it still shows June's box and when I click items from July's box, there are no links to give feedback.

Just wanting to see if I am the only one with this problem.
I left feedback and received points for all the items in this month's box.

My husband got his in the mail yesterday and is really happy with it. Hes not canceling and is going a few more months to see if he likes it. He is also pretty new to the whole really taking care of his skin and self. So that may be part of the excitement for him? Either way, I'm glad hes not the only one as well who enjoys the box.

Woot! Finally scored a box 
whistling.gif

Back