Birchbox Man: November 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hubby has something similar that he uses when he goes running and wants to keep a few things like ID on him, so maybe he'll like it...

Originally Posted by mellee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hubby has something similar that he uses when he goes running and wants to keep a few things like ID on him, so maybe he'll like it...
Hopefully someone likes it lol. It's not necessarily the concept of it, I understand why sometimes guys would want to just carry a few things around, but the construction of it is just horrible. It's super thick cut felt with no flexibility. Like really, really thick. It's basically a steel wool pad. Maybe that's what we'll use it for.

Yes. And we put a few things in it and it is almost too deep- hard to get them out. And it is very scratchy. I had no idea it would be the felted thick wooly scratchy stuff from the pic! It is half as thick as his normal overstuffed wallet!!

Here is my husband's box.

The wallet thing is odd.  Not very streamlined IMO.  They should have done a money clip!

so far im happy with my box. shampoo and conditioner is great. wallet will be for special events in public (like seeing Anthony Bourdain tomorrow night)

up in the air about the cologne as of yet.

Originally Posted by nathant78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got billed for December!

Anyone know if they do special for holidays?

Not sure...but my husband asks me EVERY. SINGLE. DAY when he'll get a new Birchbox.  I think he's a fan.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi, everyone! Been lurking for a little bit now, but I am coming out of hiding to ask the general opinions of the Man sub. I've been getting my BB for a few months now, and generally, I am pretty happy, so I am considering getting a sub for my husband as a Christmas gift, but the increased price over the women's box makes me hesitate a bit. Do you and/or the person who has the sub find the price to be a good value? lol, I guess I'm just worried about spending my limited Christmas budget on something I've heard so little about. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It depends on your expectations. While many of the items my husband has enjoyed many he did not care for at all - the t-shirt, socks, underwear, shot measure, watch, wallet, etc. Still for $20 it's not bad but I still rather them make the men's box a quarterly subscription for $60 (which is the same as three months at $20) and have a larger variety of grooming products.

Back