Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use code EGORGEOUS at checkout for a free ban.do tote & Supergoop sunscreen sample. I think this is for a subscription? The code was in the latest EleventhGorgeous video on youtube.

Not sure if this has already been discussed in another thread, but does anyone know if you can get the regular mystery sample pack + the sample trio promo that's going on right now (https://www.birchbox.com/shop/mystery-sample-trio) on the same order? Whenever I try to add both of em it doesn't deduct the cost of the pick-2 but I've seen blog posts saying it's possible to get both!

@@kkkkkelly I've tried it and it doesn't work for me. And I made sure I had an order that was over $85.00 (35 + 50 min order)

I am not sure how others are doing it

Not sure if this has already been discussed in another thread, but does anyone know if you can get the regular mystery sample pack + the sample trio promo that's going on right now (https://www.birchbox.com/shop/mystery-sample-trio) on the same order? Whenever I try to add both of em it doesn't deduct the cost of the pick-2 but I've seen blog posts saying it's possible to get both!
I added both to my cart along with a $60+ item and $25 ($10+$15) was deducted. Now I checked it and the $25 is still off but the trio is out of stock. I know some people were able to order $50+ and get both for free a few days ago. Maybe it was a glitch and Birchbox is trying to fix it now.

worked for me the other day, but I felt like I was getting away with something... Bet they changed it.

worked for me the other day, but I felt like I was getting away with something... Bet they changed it.
I placed an order the other day and it wouldn't let me add both. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I went for the trio, they did say it was limited time.

Birchbox speak: "Limited time" aka "Until we get rid of all these LA Fresh wipes"

I have a few accounts and have received some emails lately with some code offers (acesextra75, for example,) that won't work on my account.

I contacted customer service regarding the "subscribenow50" code, which doesn't work, and she said that because I had canceled and so many times it confused the computer program and I should not have received the email in the first place.

She also said that each code is only good for one time per year.  I had never heard that explanation before today.

I think the latest would be the 25th, ace sample choice goes out in the 26th.
Thanks...I was thinking of waiting until the 25th to resub (hoping for a 100 point code) because I just did a mock order for a giftsub to see which codes still work and none do - even the 50 point code that I never used :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...I was thinking of waiting until the 25th to resub (hoping for a 100 point code) because I just did a mock order for a giftsub to see which codes still work and none do - even the 50 point code that I never used :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I just tried BBJETBLUE10 and SUBSCRIBENOW50 on a new monthly sub order without logging in, they both worked. I think Birchbox limited those codes to new subscriptions only :/

I just tried BBJETBLUE10 and SUBSCRIBENOW50 on a new monthly sub order without logging in, they both worked. I think Birchbox limited those codes to new subscriptions only :/
I used BBJETBLUE10 before so that's why that one didn't work and SUBSCRIBENOW50 seems to be having the same problems as another poster was mentioning (I don't want to cancel unless I get something out of it).
The only offer that seems to work is BBMAG - a magazine offer

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received this e-mail for my inactive account. If you are thinking of resubscribing, this seems like a great deal.

Unfortunately, I will have to pass since I already purchased the CEW prestige headliners box and in fact it arrived a few hours ago.

If interested, just add both monthly subscription and the CEW prestige headliners box to your cart and use the code: 2BOXES ;)
bb_resub.PNG

Latest posts

Back