Birchbox Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2015-09-18 at 7.11.44 PM.png

Works for me, I haven't used it yet on this account.

Free Comptoir Sud Rollerball fragrance with $35 purchase:

Roller1: Free Comptoir Sud Pacifique rollerball in Vanille Abricot

Roller2: Free Comptoir SudPacifique Rollerball Vanille Coco

Roller3: Free Comptoir SudPacifique Rollerball Vanille Extremee

I just received an e-mail on both of my Ace accounts about a new code for Aces.

Aces get the Benefit deluxe mini gift (Total moisture facial cream and Posiebalm) when they place an order totaling $25 or greater of full-size product(s) on Birchbox.com and enter code BENEFITDUO during checkout in the Code box.

They said: Please note that the Benefit deluxe mini gift will not appear in your shopping cart, but you will receive it in the shipment of the product(s) you ordered. One gift per order; offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Offer available while supplies last.

I just got an email for "free shipping on ever product you've ever sampled. ever." now through 10/10 with code FREEFORALL ....Not sure how it would work with only applying it to specific items for each account, sounds way more complex than their usual system. I wonder if it'll work for any product that ANYONE has sampled and they're just not saying that. I think I shall go mess around with the system to see. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

EDIT: Yeah, as I suspected there is no way to differentiate (at least yet) what gets free shipping. I just added a mystery sample pack and applied that code and was given free shipping so it looks like it is free shipping on anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back