Birchbox September 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word yet on whether or not they will do a pick your sample this month? Debating if I should cash out my points and close an account or go for another 100 point code on it and resub it.... then i will have more points to use too haha.

Any word yet on whether or not they will do a pick your sample this month? Debating if I should cash out my points and close an account or go for another 100 point code on it and resub it.... then i will have more points to use too haha.
Is there a working 100 point code right now?

I would love some Laura Mercier, some Caudalie... Basically no hair products unless it's Amika dry shampoo..... I'm always up for lip stuff. Ideally no mascara since I'm kind of overloaded right now... I wish Birchbox would get Clarins!

I can't think of a single think I'm wanting this month.  Maybe some Caudalie, since I've never tried it before.

More Caudalie, everything I have tried I have bought! Masks are always welcome. I want to try that Amika Dry Shampoo.

Not sure if any of you use the IBOTTA app for savings, but if you sub to BB through that app you get $3 cash back. If you give a gift sub you get $5. It is a separate promo so you can probably use it with the point code. Not sure if that helps anyone.

I'd like a good eye primer, maybe some dry shampoo, definitely a nice face mask. Please no eyeliners or mascaras!

BBSTORE100 is working too. This one should be good until January I believe, so use it only if you can't use any other codes! Someone on another thread posted a card that they got from shopping in the SOHO store that gave the code and the expiration date.

This month I am hoping for some bath products (body wash, bath oil, bath salts, etc.),  facial moisturizer,  Brow products, and something fall scented.  I'm excited for the start of Fall boxes!

I want some hair spray, dry shampoo, color safe shampoo/conditioner - mostly so I don't have to go buy more for the rest of the month. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Man, that makes me sound cheap haha. 

AND MAKE-UP. Give me all the make-up samples (but no BB cream, BB gods). 

For once, I actually feel sampled out on skincare. And believe me, that is hard for me to say. Once, I thought it was impossible to have too much eye cream. But right now, I have at least 3-4 generous eye cream samples to use up -- they will probably last me all winter, and I'm sure I'll only continue to get more in the coming months. 

Back