Birchbox September 2016 Sample Choice **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the promos:

Free Shipping

Refer a friend for a chance to win $1,000 and get 50 extra points

Amika Bogo offer

20% off Marcelle

50% off Benefit mascara kit

Milk Makeup Gift

Buy a full size beauty protector product get a free protect and detagle

Aces get 20% off all kits

20% Foreo

20% off Das Boom industries

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the milk makeup gift?
Sorry I saw this late. It's the sample choice this month. It was considered a gift I guess according to the link that was listing some promos. I should have been more clear. I took their list and whatever I could find myself when I was looking at their site and combined them.

I ended up placing an order because I wanted the Amika dry shampoo 2 pack. I like the dry shampoo and never thought all my dry shampoo bottles from various boxes would run out but they almost have. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think the deals or offers were as spectacular as last year. I didn't participate in any of them. Oh well my Sept. box should arrive today at least!

I got my box.

IMG_1933.JPG

2 hair care its, two makeup items and one skin care item.

I generally like cleansing conditioners and the R+Co brand, I hope I like this one too. I've already tried the lemon rinse from glossybox and I like it but I'm giving this to a friend.

I've already tried the mascara from Ipsy a while back so I'm swapping it. Meh!

I picked the lip and cheek tint for my milk item. I think it works way better as a cheek tint than a lip item. It barely shows on my lips but is a pretty nice color on my cheeks.

The micelle solution should work for me but come on with that packaging. It's unable to be sealed once opened. I know Birchbox doesn't make the samples or decide how they are packaged. But it's still annoying to have to find a place to lay this up against while I use it.

Back