Birchbox Shipping/OOS/Warehouse Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This must be my week for screwed up orders.  The Body Shop shorted me an item (still waiting to hear back from them; I tried calling and was on hold for 25 minutes...).  My nail polish rack from Amazon arrived broken (already got the refund).

And then there's Birchbox.

I ordered three Mirenesse eyeliners (in different colors).  I received two of them and a mascara.  Well, they should make it right, I'm sure.  (They REALLY want me to have that mascara -- I got it in BOTH boxes this month, too.)

Also, my women's pick2 had men's items in it.

New BB subscriber here, and so far so good! Should be receiving my second box this weekend. I've been really impressed by the speed with which they have delivered to me and responded to my Customer Service inquiries. Crossing my fingers that the other months go this smoothly!!

...Glossybox on the other hand...  :wacko:
Welcome!

This must be my week for screwed up orders.  The Body Shop shorted me an item (still waiting to hear back from them; I tried calling and was on hold for 25 minutes...).  My nail polish rack from Amazon arrived broken (already got the refund).

And then there's Birchbox.

I ordered three Mirenesse eyeliners (in different colors).  I received two of them and a mascara.  Well, they should make it right, I'm sure.  (They REALLY want me to have that mascara -- I got it in BOTH boxes this month, too.)

Also, my women's pick2 had men's items in it.
Sorry to hear that! Have you contacted them yet?

Birchbox had one address on the upper label (where it has my name) and an entirely different address on the barcode label at the bottom. And the bottom address BELONGS TO THE POST OFFICE?? wttttf???

I emailed birchbox and asked them to make sure it didnt happen again - my box was going to be returned to sender but i called the post office and they offered to attempt redelivery

Birchbox had one address on the upper label (where it has my name) and an entirely different address on the barcode label at the bottom. And the bottom address BELONGS TO THE POST OFFICE?? wttttf???

I emailed birchbox and asked them to make sure it didnt happen again - my box was going to be returned to sender but i called the post office and they offered to attempt redelivery
I think that's just a thing Birchbox does now. Both my November boxes, the October box on my main account, and the one December box (also main account) that I've got so far are like that. I wonder if that explains how my boxes went missing a couple months ago.

I think that's just a thing Birchbox does now. Both my November boxes, the October box on my main account, and the one December box (also main account) that I've got so far are like that. I wonder if that explains how my boxes went missing a couple months ago.

Soooo weird. I think it must have confused the hell out of my mailman. why on earth would they put the post office address on it?

Soooo weird. I think it must have confused the hell out of my mailman. why on earth would they put the post office address on it?
Wow. No wonder the mail man marked my mail as undeliverable at times. I never checked the front of the package. I only had this problem with Bbx. Thank god they realized their mistake and return the item to my house.

They're sending me a second December men box after assuring me I would get a January box. Yes, this is on the same account. Wtf? I am still waitin for a response from customer service.

image.jpg

With the problems we both had with the BBman subscriptions, I don't care how much my hubby and son love the products.  I am waiting for a shipping notice on the January box and then canceling as fast as my fingers can hit the cancel button.  But look on the bright side - you may get some more socks lol.

With the problems we both had with the BBman subscriptions, I don't care how much my hubby and son love the products.  I am waiting for a shipping notice on the January box and then canceling as fast as my fingers can hit the cancel button.  But look on the bright side - you may get some more socks lol.
Word, lol. I just got a response and they promise they sent me a January box with my pick your sample. I am skeptical because January boxes don't ship until the 25th.

I love those socks too, but I'm not paying $49 a pack. I'll stick to men's socks at express, lol.

So as a follow up to the weird label BB customer service got back to me and she said she'd never seen a label like that and didn't know why it was that way. Obviously shes in CS and not logistics, but weird to me that she'd have no idea about it either.

After seeing all the shipping problems lately with different companies (Ulta, Quarterly, etc.), I was pleasantly surprised to see that my Birchbox order from Thursday night is already in my state and scheduled for Monday delivery.

I placed an order on December 5th.  I just sent this e-mail because I haven't got the last item yet.  

》Hello, Birchbox Customer Service,

When is my Chella sharpener going to ship?  It's been almost a month since I placed this order.  It is still listed as available in the Birchbox shop.  There was no notification at checkout that the sharpener was out of stock.  Please ship the product I ordered.

Thank You 《

Screenshot_2015-01-03-03-01-03.png

Is this a new one?

My Birchbox order arrived POSTAGE DUE!?! WTF? It wasn't left for me because of that..I received a slip in my mail box. $5.88.

Haven't heard anything back from Birchbox yet.....

Is this a new one?

My Birchbox order arrived POSTAGE DUE!?! WTF? It wasn't left for me because of that..I received a slip in my mail box. $5.88.

Haven't heard anything back from Birchbox yet.....
I've followed the MUT Birchbox threads pretty closely since March of 2012 and this is the 1st time I've heard of this. Birchbox uses pre-paid labels, so I'm not sure how this could happen on an order. I would recommend calling the Post Office on Monday, them call Birchbox.

I've followed the MUT Birchbox threads pretty closely since March of 2012 and this is the 1st time I've heard of this. Birchbox uses pre-paid labels, so I'm not sure how this could happen on an order. I would recommend calling the Post Office on Monday, them call Birchbox.
Thanks, sure seemed weird to me! Hopefully I'll get it all straightened out tomorrow...just really bummed to not have my items yet. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used the BLENDERNOW code a while back to score a Beauty Blender double when I spent of $X and added a gift subscription to my order. Well, the box containing my goodies arrived, but there were no beauty blenders to be seen despite my preempting the problem and contacting CS to ensure I'd added the code correctly. (To which they responded yes and I should get the double in my box with my other goods.)

It's funny, I saw a lot of confusion about the offer on Facebook at the time and CS assured people that it would all be taken care of and that we could go and place our orders, no problems. As it turns out, no, no it hasn't been taken care of and I have had to liaise with BB a second time this week over a messed up purchase.

The above aside, BB's CS is pretty awesome. I have really enjoyed communicating with a few of the reps I've dealt with. They've been so proactive and cheerful and I really appreciate that. :wub:

Just an update as BB's wonderful CS has again worked their magic: I'm receiving the Blender double at no cost to me and have had 100 sorry points applied to my account for my inconvenience.

Seriously, BB's CS is world class. I know my order should have been correct to begin with, but I can't be anything but satisfied with how quickly they resolved the issue. Thank you, BB! :sunshine:

Latest posts

Back