• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Birchbox Swap September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get 2 boxes and both boxes are the same this month!  If anyone wants to trade or needs something that is in this box just let me know.  i will post the pict when i actually receive the boxes on monday!  

****Anyone out there want to try that super-de-dooper expensive moisturizer called "mereadesso"? If so, let me know because I have three of them!!

Quick, act fast!!! lol!!

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I vote that every foil sample should come in the meredesso packaging. freaking clever.

Is that a closure on it that I keep seeing?  Part of me wants to trade for it.. I also want to see this packaging, I'm always trying to save my foils with bobby pins.

Getting on Monday:: Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hair Spray Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum VOESH New York Aroma Spa Pedicure Foil Egyptian magic cream foil Juice beauty green apple peel Beauty protector shampoo only Want: Caudalie cleansing water Caudalie divine oil trade-list here

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can only edit posts for the first 24 hours. The best way to update your swap list is to quote the original post and make adjustments.

Thanks Miss Trix for the advice! I just wanted to make sure it would be ok to post a second time in a trade link like this. I didn't know if it would violate the rules.

Quote: Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I vote that every foil sample should come in the meredesso packaging. freaking clever.

Really? What is so special and different about their packaging?

Updating my original list as I initially wanted to do a full box swap but I bought an item I wanted (Collagen Gloves) so now I'm focusing on individual or multiple item trades. Here's the original in the spoiler:

I would consider a full box or multiple item swap for this month on both my accounts. Please note: I do NOT have my boxes yet, but my box preview has updated, so I am expecting both boxes around September 14th. Here is what I have:Box #1: Ruffian (in pic looks like it will be red or orange--don't want it at all)Yes To Blueberries Face WipesAmika Blow Up SprayYes To Grapefruit CC CreamRacinne Ultimate Youth Power Eye SerumBox #2: Ruffian (in pic looks like it will be green--I am mildly interested in keeping it, but would like purple just as much if not more)Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips (would like to keep this product, if possible)Davines This is a Sea Salt Spray (mildly interested in this, but not as much as Dr. Lipp)Mally MascaraMalin and Goetz Vitamin E Facial MoisturizerWhat I am seeking--Really want to trade for BOX #24--It contains green Ruffian, Caudalie Hand Cream, Amika Blow Up Spray, Elizabeth Arden Lip Gloss, and Voesh Collagen Gloves. You can keep the Amika spray if you like. What I want most is the Elizabeth Arden and Voesh gloves.Box #24 is my dream box out of all of the boxes. My second favorite box is #11 due to the Elizabeth Arden gloss, Borracha Pearly Wipes, and Paula's Choice Resist BHA 9. You could keep the reddish orange nail polish, if you like, from box #11. I would probably only do a complete box swap of my box with the mascara for box #24 or #11. However, my third favorite is #23 because I want to try the Airelle Repair Complex and the BCBG perfume. (Not interested in Nicole perfume).Other than these boxes (24, 11, and 23) here is a list of individual products I am seeking in order of how much I want to try them. If we cannot do a full box swap but you have several of these items from multiple accounts, we could put together a custom box between all your products and all my products. I also could send you info on my general trade list, if you are interested. Here is my wish list for this month's Birchbox:1. Elizabeth Arden Gloss2. Collagen Gloves3. Glam Natural Cream Blush in Ashley, Ashley (Edit: If this is a tiny card sample, as I have heard, I'd still like it but would expect to trade a foilpacket or something similar in return)4. Paula's Choice Resist BHA 9 (I have mild rosacea and acne scars)5. Airelle Repair Complex6. BCBG perfume7. Coastal Scents sample palette8. Jouer gloss9. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips (Yes, I already have this, which is why I would prefer to keep it, if possible, lol)10. Benefit gloss11. Borracha Pearly Wipes
HAVE:

1. Yes To Blueberries Face Wipes

2. Yes To Grapefruit CC Cream

3. Malin and Goetz Vitamin E Facial Moisturizer

4. Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum

5. Mally Mascara (appears to be full size--I would love to trade this for both the deluxe Arden and the mini Jouer gloss, or, one gloss plus one or two other items on my wish list, if possible)

WANT:

1. Elizabeth Arden Gloss (Prefer pink to cooler color, but will consider any color to try formula)
2. Jouer gloss in Birchbox Pink
3. Airelle Repair Complex
4. Paula's Choice Resist BHA 9 (I have mild rosacea and acne scars)
5. BCBG perfume (not interested in Nicole Ritchie's perfume)

6. Borracha Pearly Wipes
7. Coastal Scents sample palette
8. Glam Natural Cream Blush in Ashley, Ashley

Just send me a PM with an offer if you are interested. I also have a regular trade list I could send to you as well, so we could try to trade as much as possible to save on shipping. Thanks, Heather

Have:

Ruffian Nail Polish in Hedge Fund

Want:

Mereadesso Moisturizer or Caudalie Hand Cream

I'm looking for: Caudalie Hand & Nail Cream (Sept 2013 Birchbox) I have: Butter London Nail Polish in La Moss (Sept 2013 Ipsy) Very firm on this item for item trade.... Thanks! Spoken for!

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have Ruffian Fox Hunt.  I would love to swap for Ruffian Hedge Fund

I will also throw in the Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream (light & light-medium) foil samples

nail polish was successfully swapped.

anyone still have the DDF Acne Control Treatment from last month?!  I'd love to trade for it ....have a trade list (need to update) 

PM me!

Have:

• Ruffian polish in Hedge Fund (green)
  • Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
  • Davines sea salt spray
  • Mally volumizing mascara
  • (MALIN + GOETZ) vitamin e face moisturizer

Looking for:

• Ojon lash treatment/mascara
  • Racinne eye serum
  • Mereadesso moisturizer

Full trade list is below.

lol I actually now have all the products to fully reassemble my July 2013 box:

Birchbox July 2013 Box 24

bb24_385x385_1.jpg

I had a few people ask me about swapping this whole box but I wanted to try the hair things then... I'm over it now. XD Uh I'm not really interested in any full boxes this month since I'm probably getting all the colours... hm... willing to break it up.

Available from this month:

Beauty Protector Shampoo
Beauty Protector Conditioner
uniqONE All In One Hair Treatment

BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Genre

GlamNatural Cream Blush

WANT

Juice beauty green apple peel

Caudalie makeup remover

Davines sea salt spray

Amika dry shampoo  
(many) more wants/items to trade here:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/129612/kyuus-trade-thread/0_50

I received 2 of the same boxes this month! If anyone is interested in any of the items in this box let me know...It is box 49 by the way!! .

Have: Ruffian in hedgefund Beauty protector shampoo Beauty protector conditioner Want: Ruffian in fox hunt Amika dry shampoo Voesh collagen hand gloves Any voesh spa pedicure products Soak heel foot cream The half up brunette Paulas choice stubborn imperfections See trade list in signature

Just updating because I'm getting a lot of queries about the Davines salt spray.

Quote: Originally Posted by tessak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have:

• Ruffian polish in Hedge Fund (green)
  • Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
  • Davines sea salt spray
  • Mally volumizing mascara
  • (MALIN + GOETZ) vitamin e face moisturizer

Looking for:

• Ojon lash treatment/mascara
  • Racinne eye serum
  • Mereadesso moisturizer

Full trade list is below.