• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Birchbox Swaps October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by jkfinl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Box trade I'll get box 14 looking for a box with benefit12, black soap stains lip gloss, mask

PMed you!!!

Looking for:

Stainiac

Fake Up in LIGHT
Any of the Dermablend Products

Have:

folle de joi

pop beauty in I think the rose

ms jessies creme de la creme

Also have a large blacksoap sample from last months beauty sage and a trade list...Will consider full box trades but only for another box with the liz earle.  I have box 40.  Thanks guys!!!!

Oh I have a Julep top coat and brown nail polish and NYX smokey eye palette/brown eyeliner if anyone wants to trade! 

Getting : Klorane(pending trade)

Pop Lacquer( color tbd)

Hedge fund nail polish

Deva curl

Plus items on my trade list

Want: DDF pore minimizer

Soaps

Coconut lotion

Have: -Pop aqua lacquer gloss in Flowering Fuchsia -Benefit fake-up (shade tbd, should be light unless bb ignored my profile lol) {edit: bb did ignore my profile, it's in shade medium} -Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion cream Also have a trade list here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136096/knightsgirls-trade-list-10-7-13-updated In search of: -Ruffian in Delirium -Stainiac -nail polishes (darker colors, glitters...mostly just no oranges, nudes, pastels or neons)

Looking for:

DDF Pore Minimizer

Dermablend Illuminator 

Folle de Joie 

Have:

POP Laquer (not sure on color)

First Beauty face cleanser

MAKE dual phase makeup remover

NYX eyeshadow in Hot Crystal

Tarte clean slate poreless primer

Makeup forever smoky extravagant mascara

Tarte clay finishing powder

DDF acne control treatment

Starlooks eyeliner in Obsidian

Smashbox photo finish foundation primer

Hi traders! I just thought I'd share this in case it's helpful for anyone: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GHTBJ8/

$4.11 for 25 4x8-inch bubble mailer envelopes on Amazon, with free shipping. I always purchase these and they fit most samples. The price fluctuates up to $5 sometimes but it's still a great deal. 

Would anyone who got the Dermablend SPF Foundation in a Fair to Light color want to trade it for my Buxom gloss in Dolly? I don't have it yet, but I am expecting it based on my Glamroom update. I already have a couple of them. Thanks, Heather

My October Birchbox: Miss Jessie's® Original Crème de la Crème Conditioner Folle de Joie eau de parfum Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit POP Beauty Aqua Lacquer ChapStick® Hydration Lock I would like to do a whole box swap for any box that has both the Stainiac and the Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap, or a box with the Stainiac and the Evologie Stay Clear Cream.
Can't edit, so I'm quoting to say I will also consider single-item trades for the Stainiac and the Rose Hips Black Soap. 10/12/13 - Pending trade for the Liz Earle kit. And the Folle de Joie is also now pending. I am no longer looking for a full box trade.

Looking for: Benefit Fake Out in Light ;Folle De Joie I have way too much to list. whole Glossyboxes, beauty box 5, birchboxes, tons. I will send you my list if you are interested. Karen

I'm reeeeeally looking for Stainiac (reeeeeally want this!) and/or possibly the Shea Terra rose hips black cleanser.

I received my box today and would be willing to trade the following definitely:

-Pop Beauty Aqua Lacquer

-Folle de Joie perfume

And I could possibly part with the following (I'm on the fence if I want to keep them but would probably be swayed!)

-Chapstick

-Liz Earl cleanse & polish (both items)

PM me if interested, please =)

Demeter Small perfumes :    Fuzzy Naval    Laudromat    Birthday Cake    Sex on the beach - South Beach    Vanilla Cake Batter    These are Small .5 oz bottles ordered from demeter - Most are unused and 1 or 2 were used one time Also have a Large Demeter Spray in Mojito - Still in the Box   2 x starlooks eye pencil in obsidian 1 Jouer Eye Definer in gris- Black - BB 1 Red Cherry Eye Lashes - Lip Factory 2x Cailyn big apple Lip Balms  1 Jcat jumbo Eye Pencil in charcol - Lip Factory 1 oscar de la renta espirit d oscar vial 1 nailtiques Oil therapy Mini 1 Ruffian  Polish in Fox Hunt 1 color u Matte Lipstick in Cinnamon - Lip Factory - swatched on hand 1 The balm Mary Loumanizer Sample 1 nyx Eyeshadow in navy blue 1 la splash nail polish - in blowfish - Lip factory 1 Keratese packette - chroma captive treatment - BB 1 NCLA Nail wraps with file in it dont matter 1 elizabeth mott Its so big Mascara - Ipsy 1 Stilla Liquid Lipstick in Beso ill be getting : Stainiac Beauty protector shampoo and conditioner and the chapstick interested in (doesn't need to be from birchbox) Anything urban decay anything mac - been dying to try anythig from them and cannot bring myself to purchase without knowing wether ill like there stuff or not! Lorac tantalizer anastasia brow products highly iso hyper color hair chalks or lash tint also interested in any colored mascara as ive heard good thigs about dior! Kat von d - ok if ithas been sawtched or lightly used and santizable the balm products benefit fake up or other benefit products So I tried to put my additional trade Items in the of this post but it didnt work ... hopefully every one will be able to figure it out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@jessilynn Whoa, that's an awesome trade list. Here's the link to the Swap Thread where we post the links to our Trade Lists. The trade thread here is specifically for items from the October 2013 Birchboxes. https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/131814/mut-traders-list-your-swaps Anybody have the link to the Tutorial thread called How to Create a Trade List? I can't find it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Heather Hicks /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I would like to do a full box swap. Have Box #8--Liz Earle, Fakeup in Light, Pop Beauty, and Chapstick

Want Box #18--Folle de Joie Parfum, Dr. Brandt Eye Cream, Dermablend Quick Fix Illuminator (hopefully in a fair to light shade), and Miss Jessie's conditioner--You can keep the Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion and the Chapstick.

Otherwise, I am also interested in any of the following products individually (though I will only trade Liz Earle for 2 things I want): Karuna Masks, Dermablend spf liquid foundation in a fair to light color, DDF Pore Minimizer, Joie Parfum, Dr. Brandt Eye Cream, or Dermablend Quick Fix Illuminator.

Just send me a PM. Thanks! Heather

Just updating. Here is what I have left to trade.

HAVE:

Pop Beauty (3 of them)

Chapstick (2 of them)

Ruffian (I think it will be green, but this box has yet to arrive)

WANT: (In order)

Dermablend SPF 20 liquid foundation in fair to light color

DDF Pore Minimizer

Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage Extreme Renewal

12 Benefits leave in hair conditioning mist

I would also consider purchasing any of the items I want or doing a trade with a small amount of money if the item I receive in trade is worth more than what I have to offer.

Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks, Heather

ETA: If anyone has an item on my wish list, please also check out my general trade list below to see if there's something you want:

1. Nailtini nail polish in Mai Tai (full size--.5 fl. oz.)

2. Pixi Lash Booster Mascara (full or deluxe size?--.105 oz.—still factory sealed in Blackest Black)

3. Stila lip glaze (deluxe size?--.05 fl. oz.—still factory sealed in the color Apricot)

4. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (deluxe size?--.03 fl.oz.—never opened in the color Beso)

5. Pixi Lash Booster Mascara (full or deluxe size?--.105 oz.—still factory sealed in Blackest Black)

6. Jouer Eye Definer Crayon (full size .05 oz. in the color Gris—swatched on hand, not used on eyes)

7. Manna Kadar lip gloss, color = 105 Nibble (full size)--Unused in box (trading b/c I already have one)

8. J Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta (full size—still factory sealed)

9. BH Cosmetics California Collection deluxe sample palette (3 shadows—still factory sealed)

10. Sephora eyeshadow (full to deluxe size—2 g. in the color Queen for a Day 56—not sealed but also not used or swatched at all)

11. Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Shampoo (deluxe to travel size—3.9 fl. oz.)

12. Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Conditioner (deluxe to travel size—2.5 fl. oz.)

13. Nume finishing serum for hair (deluxe size) .33 oz.  Already traded

14. Birchbox bobby pin sample (2 silver/gray pins)

15. Ecru New York Luxe Treatment Shampoo (deluxe to travel size—2 fl. oz.)

16. Amande Shower Oil by L’Occitane (deluxe to travel size—1.18 fl. oz.)

17. Purity by Philosophy One-step facial cleanser (deluxe to travel size) 1 fl. oz. Already traded

18. Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment Spray (deluxe size--.3 fl. oz.)

19. Beauty Protector Shampoo (deluxe size—sent by Birchbox—no further size info)

20. Beauty Protector Conditioner (deluxe size—sent by Birchbox—no further size info)

21. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Bronze Beauty Self Tanning Lotion (deluxe size—1 fl. oz.)

22. Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanner (deluxe size--.5 fl. oz.)

23. Jane Iredale Tantasia (small to deluxe sample in a tube—no further size info)

24. Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream with SPF 15 (deluxe size--.169 fl. oz.)

25. Shaveworks The Cool Fix targeted gel lotion (tear off packet—no further size info)

26. Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser (tear off packet—no further size info)

27. TDPO Unlimited—Orangic Oil Based Soap (Approx. 1 in x 1 in x ½ in—clear like an ice cube)

28. Coastal Scents—All Natural African Black Soap (Approx. 1 in x 2 in x ½ in rectangle)

29. Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser (deluxe size) .68 fl. oz.

30. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 trio of foil packets--Shampoo, conditioner, and damage erasing balm

31. John Frieda Luxurious volume 2 foil packets--Shampoo and conditioner

32. Eucerin daily replenishing moisturizing lotion (foil packet)

33. Effaclar Duo dual action acne treatment (foil packet)

34. Philosophy take a deep breath, oil free gel/cream moisturizer (2 foil packets)

35. Quick Tan Gradual Self Tanner in Medium (foil packet—.5 oz.)

36. Caudalie Divine Legs tinted body lotion (foil packet--.16 fl. oz. listed on back)

37. Elta Md Skincare UV Lotion with SPF 30 (foil packet--.07 oz.)

38. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad Self Tanner (foil packet of 1 towelette)

39. Starlooks Eye Pencil in K01 Obsidian (full size—2.4g—still factory sealed)

40. J Cat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick in FL107 Honeycrisp—full size--.1 oz.—did not come sealed but it

is completely unused and unswatched

41. Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big mascara—deluxe size?--.14 fl oz or 4ml—still factory sealed

42. Yes to Blueberries facial towelettes—8 towelettes (deluxe travel size)—still factory sealed

43. Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream—2 foil packet samples in Light and Light-Medium

Aw that's too bad! I was dying to try the Stainiac and the Klorane shampoo. Thank goodness for trades, then we can all get exactly what we want! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by CassieM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Aw that's too bad! I was dying to try the Stainiac and the Klorane shampoo. Thank goodness for trades, then we can all get exactly what we want! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This was supposed to be in response to @jt0303 uhh still trying to figure out how to post here! Sorry yall!

I am looking for the following from the Oct Birchbox:

- Liz Earle Set

- Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap

- Benefit Fakeup in Light

I have the following from this month's Birchbox and Ipsy:

- Pop Beauty Lacquer - Floating Rose

- Wet n Wild Photo Op Eyeshadow

- Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush

- La Fresh Face Cleansing Wipes

- Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay

Also have much more on my trade list!

If anyone has the DermaBlend Illuminator in Pearl or Light- I will trade generously for it!!!!!! My trade list is in my sig. I also have 12 Benefits Spray, which is not on my list, but I am willing to trade it + whatever else for the illuminator!

Would anyone who got the Dermablend SPF Foundation in a Fair to Light color want to trade it for my Buxom gloss in Dolly? I don't have it yet, but I am expecting it based on my Glamroom update. I already have a couple of them. Thanks, Heather

Just updating. Here is what I have left to trade.

HAVE:

Pop Beauty (3 of them)

Chapstick (2 of them)

Ruffian (I think it will be green, but this box has yet to arrive)

WANT: (In order)

Dermablend SPF 20 liquid foundation in fair to light color

DDF Pore Minimizer

Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage Extreme Renewal

12 Benefits leave in hair conditioning mist

I would also consider purchasing any of the items I want or doing a trade with a small amount of money if the item I receive in trade is worth more than what I have to offer.

Please send me a PM if interested. Thanks, Heather

ETA: If anyone has an item on my wish list, please also check out my general trade list below to see if there's something you want:

1. Nailtini nail polish in Mai Tai (full size--.5 fl. oz.)

2. Pixi Lash Booster Mascara (full or deluxe size?--.105 oz.—still factory sealed in Blackest Black)

3. Stila lip glaze (deluxe size?--.05 fl. oz.—still factory sealed in the color Apricot)

4. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (deluxe size?--.03 fl.oz.—never opened in the color Beso)

5. Pixi Lash Booster Mascara (full or deluxe size?--.105 oz.—still factory sealed in Blackest Black)

6. Jouer Eye Definer Crayon (full size .05 oz. in the color Gris—swatched on hand, not used on eyes)

7. Manna Kadar lip gloss, color = 105 Nibble (full size)--Unused in box (trading b/c I already have one)

8. J Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta (full size—still factory sealed)

9. BH Cosmetics California Collection deluxe sample palette (3 shadows—still factory sealed)

10. Sephora eyeshadow (full to deluxe size—2 g. in the color Queen for a Day 56—not sealed but also not used or swatched at all)

11. Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Shampoo (deluxe to travel size—3.9 fl. oz.)

12. Pantene Expert Collection Age Defy Conditioner (deluxe to travel size—2.5 fl. oz.)

13. Nume finishing serum for hair (deluxe size) .33 oz.  Already traded

14. Birchbox bobby pin sample (2 silver/gray pins)

15. Ecru New York Luxe Treatment Shampoo (deluxe to travel size—2 fl. oz.)

16. Amande Shower Oil by L’Occitane (deluxe to travel size—1.18 fl. oz.)

17. Purity by Philosophy One-step facial cleanser (deluxe to travel size) 1 fl. oz. Already traded

18. Uniq One All in One Hair Treatment Spray (deluxe size--.3 fl. oz.)

19. Beauty Protector Shampoo (deluxe size—sent by Birchbox—no further size info)

20. Beauty Protector Conditioner (deluxe size—sent by Birchbox—no further size info)

21. Manna Kadar Cosmetics Bronze Beauty Self Tanning Lotion (deluxe size—1 fl. oz.)

22. Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanner (deluxe size--.5 fl. oz.)

23. Jane Iredale Tantasia (small to deluxe sample in a tube—no further size info)

24. Sephora Age Defy Moisture Cream with SPF 15 (deluxe size--.169 fl. oz.)

25. Shaveworks The Cool Fix targeted gel lotion (tear off packet—no further size info)

26. Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser (tear off packet—no further size info)

27. TDPO Unlimited—Orangic Oil Based Soap (Approx. 1 in x 1 in x ½ in—clear like an ice cube)

28. Coastal Scents—All Natural African Black Soap (Approx. 1 in x 2 in x ½ in rectangle)

29. Olay Fresh Effects Shine Minimizing Cleanser (deluxe size) .68 fl. oz.

30. L'Oreal Total Repair 5 trio of foil packets--Shampoo, conditioner, and damage erasing balm

31. John Frieda Luxurious volume 2 foil packets--Shampoo and conditioner

32. Eucerin daily replenishing moisturizing lotion (foil packet)

33. Effaclar Duo dual action acne treatment (foil packet)

34. Philosophy take a deep breath, oil free gel/cream moisturizer (2 foil packets)

35. Quick Tan Gradual Self Tanner in Medium (foil packet—.5 oz.)

36. Caudalie Divine Legs tinted body lotion (foil packet--.16 fl. oz. listed on back)

37. Elta Md Skincare UV Lotion with SPF 30 (foil packet--.07 oz.)

38. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad Self Tanner (foil packet of 1 towelette)

39. Starlooks Eye Pencil in K01 Obsidian (full size—2.4g—still factory sealed)

40. J Cat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick in FL107 Honeycrisp—full size--.1 oz.—did not come sealed but it

is completely unused and unswatched

41. Elizabeth Mott It’s So Big mascara—deluxe size?--.14 fl oz or 4ml—still factory sealed

42. Yes to Blueberries facial towelettes—8 towelettes (deluxe travel size)—still factory sealed

43. Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream—2 foil packet samples in Light and Light-Medium
Third update after setting up another trade--Sunday October 13th--

HAVE FROM BIRCHBOX OCT:

1. Pop Beauty (3 of them) looks like all will be Fuchsia

2. Chapstick (2 of them)

WANT FROM BIRCHBOX OCT:

1. Dermablend SPF 20 Liquid foundation in fair to light color (Want this the most)

2. 12 Benefits leave in hair conditioning mist

Back