• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Birchbox Swaps October 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have:
Evologie Stay Clear Cream
Liz Earle Cleanser + Cloth
Pop Beauty AquaLacquer in Flowering Fuchsia
Pop Beauty AquaLacquer in Scarlett

Want:
Dr Brandt Microderm
DDF Wrinkle Resist

Also see trade list!
Updated!

Quote: Originally Posted by plumplant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting # 33:
https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb33
And #4
https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/october-2013/october-2013-bb4

I did not get what I expected! I'm not really interested in keeping anything but one of the stainiacs and *maybe* the 12 benefits spray. Would do a whole box trade on either.

Have:
- dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion scrub
- dr. Brandt Light Years Away cream
- 12 Benefits healthy hair spray *maybe*
- beauty protector shampoo
- beauty protector conditioner
- Evologie stay clear cream
- Staniac
-Chapstick (x2)

Want:
- Fake Up in Light
- Liz earle cleanse & polish
- Dermablend Quick Fix illuminator
- Alison Raefelle Reality Base in shade 3
- Folle de Joie
- Amika Blow up spray from last month

I am interested in trading however which way. If you want a full box trade and your box has Liz Earle, send me a PM. I would still consider a whole box trade on either box if your box has stainiac. I would even mix products from both boxes to "build" a new box (keeping 5 items in each) for a whole box trade. And I will trade stuff individually. Just take this stuff!!!!! i want Liz Earle badly!!
@plumplant I PM'd you.
cool.gif

I have a Liz Earle cleanser and cloth to trade. I'm open to anything, would love a Zoya in Neve from ipsy:)

Have to trade:

DDF Wrinkle Resist

Stainiac

Also have other stuff to trade in siggy. Open tradewise. Perhaps nail polish or lip gloss?

I'm new to BIRCHBOX since the October box was my first one ever! I got box 1 and have: Pop beauty lacquer in Flowering Fuchsia (I really don't use lip gloss so please trade with me!!!) Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion (don't know if I want to trade this yet) Dr. Brandt light years away whitening cream cleanser & whitening renewal solution Floss Gloss nail lacquer in Dinge Chapstick hydration lock (but everyone has this haha) I really want: Liz Earle Benefit mascara, Girl Meets Pearl, etc Urban Decay Stainiac DDF maybe

Quote: Originally Posted by JennG315 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So after receiving a Miss Jessie's PILLOW SOFT CURLS (big) sample foil I went to (http://www.missjessies.com/shop/Free-Samples#.Ul7dp9JJMjQ). After going through their products I really wanted to give Super Sweetback Treatment a try but can't find anyone to trade & 2pks are $8 on Ebay. I know this thread is strictly for Birchbox October Swaps but I came across this little awesome deal & had to share it!

2 samples for $1 
yay.gif

If you decide to purchase right through there website I also found a coupon code : http://couponfollow.com/site/missjessies.com SCHOOL20

Thank you so much!! My daughter is biracial and has super curly, super fine, blonde hair. I'm always on the lookout for new products and hoard samples whenever I can find them. I ordered two tonight! 

Quote: Originally Posted by alterkate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much!! My daughter is biracial and has super curly, super fine, blonde hair. I'm always on the lookout for new products and hoard samples whenever I can find them. I ordered two tonight! 
jelly soft curls is awesome and it's my holy grail curl enhancer. i'm biracial myself

Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  jelly soft curls is awesome and it's my holy grail curl enhancer. i'm biracial myself

Does it define and hold a lot? I'm concerned that I don't want to put something in a 5 year old's hair that is going to be too "producty" if that makes sense? I just want her curls moisturized and not frizzy, but a lot of products out there are too heavy for her because her hair is so fine. She's so active though, that she always ends up with a frizz "halo" by the end of the day because she's been doing headstands and cartwheels and rolling around on the ground just being 5 years old! 
biggrin.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by alterkate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does it define and hold a lot? I'm concerned that I don't want to put something in a 5 year old's hair that is going to be too "producty" if that makes sense? I just want her curls moisturized and not frizzy, but a lot of products out there are too heavy for her because her hair is so fine. She's so active though, that she always ends up with a frizz "halo" by the end of the day because she's been doing headstands and cartwheels and rolling around on the ground just being 5 years old! 
biggrin.gif

I use it on my 4 year old.  She has fine, curly hair that is super prone to frizz and is super active too.  I use Jelly Soft Curls after washing and brushing her hair.  It definitely helps keep her hair looking like I actually pay attention to it.  Does your daughter hate to have her hair brushed (or even touched) too?  That's the main thing that gets in our way.

Back