Birchbox: The December boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone drik the orange e boost yet?????

product_orange.gif

I drank it.  I liked it.  The flavor is like an orange soda.  If you don't usually drink coffee I'd recommend not drinking the whole packet at once- it is pretty strong!  I drank about 1/3 of it each day.

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

anyone drik the orange e boost yet?????

product_orange.gif

Still waiting for my December box.

According to the tracking #, it left N.J. on Dec. 23rd.  Anyone know how long, taking the holidays into consideration, it may take a pkg. to get to Utah from Jersey?

Is anyone else still waiting for December?

Originally Posted by HollyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif

According to the tracking #, it left N.J. on Dec. 23rd.  Anyone know how long, taking the holidays into consideration, it may take a pkg. to get to Utah from Jersey?

icon_eek.gif
Unless it was sent via USPS Priority Mail you won't see THAT box until mid-January if it shipped via Streamlite! Contact BB and let them know you're unhappy about your box only having left NJ a few days ago.

Wow! 
icon_eek.gif
 This makes me grateful I even got mine. No matter how disappointed I was with it. I would check your account to make sure you got your points that were promised.

i made the whole thing...  i couldnt finish it..  it was veryyyyy sweet for my taste..  i just cant imagine paying almost 30 bucks for them... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I drank it.  I liked it.  The flavor is like an orange soda.  If you don't usually drink coffee I'd recommend not drinking the whole packet at once- it is pretty strong!  I drank about 1/3 of it each day.

I haven't tried mine yet--is it fizzy like Airborne?

some of the "retail value" for items is a little ridiculous. I remember those minteas I got in november were marked as like 9.99 or something, but I saw them for 1.99 at my local supermarket.

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i made the whole thing...  i couldnt finish it..  it was veryyyyy sweet for my taste..  i just cant imagine paying almost 30 bucks for them... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

some of the "retail value" for items is a little ridiculous. I remember those minteas I got in november were marked as like 9.99 or something, but I saw them for 1.99 at my local supermarket.
Each tin retails for $2.99 and what's sold on Birchbox is a set of 3. Wish the stores around here sold it for $1.99 because I loved the lemongrass one I got in my Eco-Emi box.

I'm still waiting for mine. It's finally in my city, so I should be getting it tomorrow (I hope).

i never had airborne, i am not used to anything other than sugar....so whatever they used in eboost tasted very sweet to me....................

I did notice that a number of their items can be found for cheaper elsewhere.  Made me less excited about earning the birchbox points.  For example, the Borghese Fango Active Mud (size 17.6 oz) is $64 on the Birchbox site, and $31 at Amazon.com!

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/brands/borghese/borghese-fango-active-17-oz

http://www.amazon.com/Borghese-Fango-Active-Face-Body/dp/B0007RXGZM/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1325574849&sr=1-1

I always check Amazon before I buy things on Birchbox. Sometimes it's the same price and other times I can get things on Amazon way cheaper.

I still love Birchbox, and I love my subscription, but... I just received my December box...

1. I was supposed to get the Blandi dry shampoo (which I was sooooo looking forward to), but I didn't, and got the Porefessional instead.

2. My account never reflected the Porefessional, so I can't leave feedback right now for it.

3. My Olie sample dripped *everywhere*. I have barely any sample left.

Emailed them tonight. Hoping to hear back. In the meantime, I will take huggles and sympathy.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol Not that much of a sneak peek since that was in there note which was found on a few of their product pages.

Here's my question, and forgive me if someone already asked this, I'm at work and can't read thru 19 pages to see, but what about the "no duplicates" policy? I've gotten this "birchbox pink" jouer lipgloss sample before, and haven't worn it because its just too bright for me. So since I have two subs, I'm gonna get two more that I won't use? Doesn't make sense. Lol I guess I'm the only person that isn't excited for her birchbox this month, they just seem to keep declining for me. Ohwell, can't please them all, right?

Originally Posted by KatiebuglovesBB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the thread for the December 2011 boxes.
hahhahahhaha I'm so dee dee dee. I just clicked, that was it. its been a long week. Thanks.

Back