Blonde, brunette, redhead

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the collection is up and I just placed my order. I got Knight, French Cuff, Pin Curl, and Top Knot e/s, and the Strawberry Blonde and Peroxide lip glasses. Can't wait! Wanted the MSF and the shader brush too but figured I couldn't go TOO nuts. And I'm not quite sure what I'd do with an MSF anyway, so thus far I've held off ordering any...

I just saw the collection today and it was okay. I'm a brunette (well my hair is actually black, but I'm sure that counts as brunette), but the Redhead colors appealed to me most.

I am going to wait for the Hello Kitty stuff though. For no other reason than I love Hello Kitty.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well the collection is up and I just placed my order. I got Knight, French Cuff, Pin Curl, and Top Knot e/s, and the Strawberry Blonde and Peroxide lip glasses. Can't wait! Wanted the MSF and the shader brush too but figured I couldn't go TOO nuts. And I'm not quite sure what I'd do with an MSF anyway, so thus far I've held off ordering any... that's awesome! nice haul on that. i wanted to get the brushes but my store is sold out of them. i have to wait for the next shipment.

I am so excited for my brushes to arrive. I purchased all of them, and a backup of the 226. Can't wait.

i'm gonna run into the store on tuesday and pick up quite a few things. i really am a macaholic. i think i'm gonna go on a mac no buy after hello kitty.

I ordered 2 lipsticks and one lipglass, with free shipping code! whoo hoo, I cannot wait to see. I was torn about the eyeshadows, I think I have similar colors already but may get one or two.

Ehh... I was really unimpressed with this collection, but that only means-- more money for Hello Kitty~!
biggrin.gif

I love how this collection looks... thanks so much for the swatches
smile.gif

I am a MSF-aholic and Im dying to pick up the Blonde MSF but I wonder if it'll be too similiar to my Northern Lights or Petticoat. Also I probably have enough MSF to last me a couple years still lol. I dunno I guess Im trying to discourage myself from going to buy it lol.

Is there anything different about these MSF's compared to previous one... besides the fact that these are striped.

not overly impressed with the collection, although I'm liking the Strawberry Blonde l/g. Holding out for Hello Kitty still! hehe
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love how this collection looks... thanks so much for the swatches
smile.gif

I am a MSF-aholic and Im dying to pick up the Blonde MSF but I wonder if it'll be too similiar to my Northern Lights or Petticoat. Also I probably have enough MSF to last me a couple years still lol. I dunno I guess Im trying to discourage myself from going to buy it lol.

Is there anything different about these MSF's compared to previous one... besides the fact that these are striped.

i'm pretty sure the formula is the same. what's nice is that you can lighten or darken the colors a little depending on how and where you swatch it.

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love how this collection looks... thanks so much for the swatches
smile.gif

All the reviews I have read say that the Redhead MSF is the one to get, it's stunning and there's nothing already like it.
Also these msf's are super smooth with a nice light shimmer (almost glowy I guess) so maybe they're more wearable.

I plan on it. The collection looks great. I usually try all the new MAC collections when they hit the MAC counters.

I picked up 100 strokes but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. TBC...

They are so pretty. I want to check it out this weekend. Thanks for the swatches.

I got my order yesterday. May I just say that I hate top knot and 100 strokes? The textures drive me bonkers! I don't even know why I got 100 strokes because I despise all the frost shadows that I already have...oh well. I think I'm sending those back. But, I'm very pleased the with brunette and redhead msf's, chignon, and brushes (214 & 226) that I got. I might still stop by the store and grab some more shadows and a few lipglasses.

Oh lolab don't say that--I ordered Top Knot--it should be here Friday and that is the color Im most excited to get! I almost ordered 100 Strokes but then remembered that those plummy colors make me look ill, so I didn't get it. I hope I like everything I ordered...

Ok so what do you guys DO with MSFs? Use them as blush, all over powder, highligher, what? I'm just curious...never tried one before but I WANT to--I just don't know what to do with it once I get it.

Back