Blonde, brunette, redhead

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok so what do you guys DO with MSFs? Use them as blush, all over powder, highligher, what? I'm just curious...never tried one before but I WANT to--I just don't know what to do with it once I get it. I love to use mine as a blush. The more natural skin colored ones can be used sparingly like a face powder to get an all over glow.
I think Im going to get that Blonde MSF. Im giving in
smile.gif

Thanks KK--if I could use it as blush that would be fine. I have a lot of shimmery face powder type things, and while I love them, I find I hardly ever use them. So if that is what they are made for I should probably hold off. But if I could use it as a blush I might be tempted to get one...dang it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh lolab don't say that--I ordered Top Knot--it should be here Friday and that is the color Im most excited to get! I almost ordered 100 Strokes but then remembered that those plummy colors make me look ill, so I didn't get it. I hope I like everything I ordered...Ok so what do you guys DO with MSFs? Use them as blush, all over powder, highligher, what? I'm just curious...never tried one before but I WANT to--I just don't know what to do with it once I get it.

Well, I hope you like it! It's all just personal preference.
smile.gif
I use some of my MSFs as blush, others as highlighters, and sometimes I use certain MSFs to set my foundation if I want an all over glow.

I'm loving the msf's! IMO this is what MAC msf's should be like. I don't look like a disco ball when I wear any of these. The texture is amazing...I'd seriously get rid of 90% of my msf collection for backups of the new msf's.

Grr Ok fine I'm ordering one--I got paid today, right? Which one should I order? I'm a blonde, so should I go with the blonde one?

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Grr Ok fine I'm ordering one--I got paid today, right? Which one should I order? I'm a blonde, so should I go with the blonde one? Well I'm brunette but my favorite is redhead. You can't go wrong with any of them... Blonde is very pretty too. It doesn't really matter what your hair color is.... it's more about your skin tone. If your extremely fair, brunette would probably be too dark for you. Although you can buff this like crazy to make them as light as you want. So maybe it wouldn't be too dark. I'm so happy with the new msf's!

Bella thanks so much for your advice--I just ordered the Blonde! I guess if I love it I will maybe order the brunette and/or Redhead....I'll actually be in Minneapolis in mid-February, so maybe I can check them out in person.

Well my stuff came Friday, and for the first time ever, I'm going to return some MAC. I got Knight, and it is almost exactly the same as Knight Divine (which I guess I should have figured out from the names...); and French Cuff is too much like Gleam for me to justify keeping it.

I got Strawberry Blonde lip glass and Peroxide too...haven't tried the Peroxide yet but the Strawberry Blonde is one of my new favorite colors!

Back