Blush Beauty Box Dec 2014 Spoilers and Discussions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At work and busy, so I will post the pic and contents later. But I had to stop by and say, OMG! This box totally rocks! We got 11 items!

Last edited by a moderator:
At lunch, and I have my box downstairs. It was outside my garage when I left for work, so I scooped it up and drove off. Some brands offhand, Ahava, khlordane, Paula choice.

Ok back from lunch.. Could have sworn I counted 11 unless I already misplaced one.. 

Keranique cell stimulating shampoo 1 oz
Paula's Choice Instant Matte Finnish (goes over makeup or skincare)
Khlordane shampoo 6.7 oz
Avene Cleanance gel 6.76 oz
Ahava mineral body lotion 1.3 oz
Nuxe multi purpose oil .33 oz ( no that is not polish....)
Clean shower fresh perfume 5ml. Rollar Ball
Cargo gold eye shadow. Full size
Lip fusion .04 oz
Pixi endless silky eye pen in metallic teal full size
Bulldog for men foil sample

blush.jpg

Yea! First great box in a while. I need face wash and was actually looking to buy the Cleanance in the past. I need shampoo and the eyeliner will be a gift for my sister. Last box I bought was June's.

Spoilers were so Fabulous that I had to sign up-- I'll definitely use everything in this box!! Also, I'm getting 2 free gifts- which sounds sooo fun!! The one free gift was already in my cart & I used the code "free gift" & they added another gift!!

This is a great box, but it could have been better in one way.  Cut out the oil and perfume and give us a full sized lippy.  I guess I was expecting a full sized since I don't recall ever seeing a sample in their video.  But then again, they don't normally do 3 spoilers in a video.    The lippy was the best of the spoilers for me since I can't wear eye makeup and I love plumpers. 

Disappointment #2...  My lippy broke!.  First I couldn't get the cap off and nicked the lipstick.  Then I put it up to my lips to put it on and it broke off at the base.  Wah....

Just some observations to help you decide..

The gold eye shadow has a lot of yellow in it, but it is still nice.  You will not like the perfume, it smells like mens cheap cologne..  The eyeliner is teal.  I have no clue what I would use sparkle oil for. LOL... Maybe my hair?  The remainder all seem absolutely marvy!

And finally, I have a tailored ad right above my post for schizophrenia treatments.  Do they know something I don't know? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been using Nuxe oil for years. It's awesome. Everywhere on the body to add nice golden glow. Arms, cleavage, legs. I use it on summer, but I think it is in this box for New Year. Remember to shake it before using.

So glad I resubbed for this box.  I've been wanting to try the desert date shampoo and the Clean rollerball is one of the rollerballs in the Clean collection that I don't have!  w00t!

I am over the moon about this box!!  I'm on pins and needles waiting for it to get to my doorstep...

I could have used a conditioner, but that Khlorane shampoo can be a stocking stuffer.  No biggy, I just wish that hadn't does a repeat so soon with it... I haven't ran out of the last one they sent!

Is it easy to buy just one bag and then cancel? How to cancel? I don't need any more stuff for the next 2 years but this bag is really nice and I am so tempted. But if cancelation is difficult then I will pass

Is it easy to buy just one bag and then cancel? How to cancel? I don't need any more stuff for the next 2 years but this bag is really nice and I am so tempted. But if cancelation is difficult then I will pass
I've cancelled with them before and it wasn't a problem. You can't cancel online though. I had to e-mail them and they wrote back and confirmed cancellation. I will probably cancel after Dec too. I just don't need any more beauty products for a long time!

I've cancelled with them before and it wasn't a problem. You can't cancel online though. I had to e-mail them and they wrote back and confirmed cancellation. I will probably cancel after Dec too. I just don't need any more beauty products for a long time!
I agree.  I don't remember if I called or e-mailed (my last box before now was in January, so it's been awhile), but I don't remember having a problem at all.

What a fabulous box! Mine should be here in the next few days (I just reactivated my account about 3 days ago and they shipped the box out the very next day!). 

That Nuxe oil is incredible, I think anyone would enjoy the scent. I received that same oil a long time ago in a Birchbox (my first intro to the Nuxe brand) and now I'm obsessed.   Although the oil looks really shimmery in the bottle, it imparts a very subtle shimmer.  You can use it on your body or to add a little moisture and shine to your hair.   

Klorane is another one of my favorite brands.  There isn't anything I've tried from Klorane that I haven't loved.

Can't wait to get my hands on this box. . .yay!  Also, I hope this is a sign of hope for the future of this box.  It was kinda meh the last few months.  Is it me, or has every subscription boxed really stepped up their game this month?  

Back