Blush Beauty Box Dec 2014 Spoilers and Discussions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice box, just got it in mail :lol:

love everything, except i was really hoping for teal liner, but got brown :unsure:

good job blush!!!! has anyone totaled the value of the box?

love everything, except i was really hoping for teal liner, but got brown :unsure:

I wanted brown and got teal. Sigh...

would be nice to trade hmmm.... anyway, im little scared to try the cargo, is it very yellow or more Champainy?

Got my box today and love it especially since I signed up the day they had the $10 coupon so I only paid $15.79 with tax. Other then the 3 spoilers in the video I hadn't checked in on this thread so was totally surprised there were so many items this month, can't wait to try some of them. 

I subscribed again, mainly because it contained the one Clean Fragrance that I didn't have in rollerball size (I am in LOVE with Clean Fragrances).  Sadly, that's the one thing in the box that came broken and leaking ALL over the place.  BOO.  Thankfully, it didn't ruin anything else in the box.  I had to open everything up and throw the boxes and bag away.  I sent them an email so I'm hoping they will send me a replacement.

Got mine today too. Wow, that was a lot of stuff packed in there!  I can't believe how much they gave this month.  I am really excited to try the Paula's Choice product.  That is mainly why I purchased, the rest is just a bonus. I will probably swap the Teal eyeliner because I already have one...not sure if I am keeping the Cargo eyeshadow.  I have so many!!!

Did anyone get the Harry Josh free gift? What was it? Did anyone use the promo code "freegift" and get that too?

Did anyone get the Harry Josh free gift? What was it? Did anyone use the promo code "freegift" and get that too?
The Harry Josh free gift I received was 2 hair styling clips.  They are nice.  I will definitely use them when straightening my hair.  I also received a pack of teeth whitening chewing gum.  Not sure if that is the free gift because I didn't use the freegift code.

$127.22 in my estimation.

Prices taken from company website unless noted....

Klorane (full size) : $15

Clean (ulta.com roller ball @ $20/0.34oz). : $10

Lip Fusion lippy ($29/3.69gm full size) : $9.43

Cargo eyeshadow (full size) : $16

Ahava lotion (travel size) : $10

Avene (dermstore.com full size) : $20

Keranique ($30/8oz full size on drugstore.com) : $3.75

Paula's Choice shine stopper (full size) : $23

Nuxe oil ($39/1.6oz for splash bottle) : $8.04

Pixi eyeliner (full size) : $12

Just wanted to post an interesting tidbit here...  Inside my Blush box was a loose small round sticker that said Glossybox.  It looked like it came from the bottom of a pretty small beauty product.  Obviously it ended up in there by accident, but I thought Blush sent their own boxes?

Could it be that Blush got some leftover products from Glossybox?  Say the lipstick?  The sticker would fit on the bottom of the lipstick and didn't glossy hand those out also?  Or maybe the lippy company had made too many for glossy and sent them to Bush?

PS. I never got a glossy yet so the sticker wasn't from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to post an interesting tidbit here...  Inside my Blush box was a loose small round sticker that said Glossybox.  It looked like it came from the bottom of a pretty small beauty product.  Obviously it ended up in there by accident, but I thought Blush sent their own boxes?

Could it be that Blush got some leftover products from Glossybox?  Say the lipstick?  The sticker would fit on the bottom of the lipstick and didn't glossy hand those out also?  Or maybe the lippy company had made too many for glossy and sent them to Bush?

Huh. . that's really strange.  I didn't think the two companies were affiliated and I don't remember seeing a Lipfusion in a Glossybox before.   I'm trying to think of a product in this month's bag that's been in Glossybox and I'm drawing a blank. 

I absolutely loved this month . . . I know some people feel like it's not well curated, but I've never found Blush boxes to have any kind of a theme or curation.  I'm totally fine with that, because I like the randomness of each box.  I also don't mind any repeats of Klorane or Nuxe, but that's just me.  

I loved how this box contained a variety of French skin and haircare items, so luxe.   Although I was hoping for the bronze eyeliner, the teal is beautiful and absolutely doesn't budge once it's set.   I've also been enjoying the Harry Josh hair clips, I've used them every day so far when applying makeup or styling my hair.  They were a great bonus! 

So I was so excited for my blush delivery ... Unfortunately, the only thing in my box was the free gifts/- 2 hair clips, whitening gum, & a zinc stick.., what a disappointment. I emailed blush store.. I'm sure they'll make things right but Come On....

maybe Nuxe? A Nuxe face mask is in this month's Glossybox.

Huh. . that's really strange.  I didn't think the two companies were affiliated and I don't remember seeing a Lipfusion in a Glossybox before.   I'm trying to think of a product in this month's bag that's been in Glossybox and I'm drawing a blank. 

I absolutely loved this month . . . I know some people feel like it's not well curated, but I've never found Blush boxes to have any kind of a theme or curation.  I'm totally fine with that, because I like the randomness of each box.  I also don't mind any repeats of Klorane or Nuxe, but that's just me.  

I loved how this box contained a variety of French skin and haircare items, so luxe.   Although I was hoping for the bronze eyeliner, the teal is beautiful and absolutely doesn't budge once it's set.   I've also been enjoying the Harry Josh hair clips, I've used them every day so far when applying makeup or styling my hair.  They were a great bonus! 
Yeah I love Blush also.  I just give away what I don't use and it's mostly the eye products since I can't wear em.  No biggie...

The arrival times for Blush boxes are so darn fast, while Glossy takes forever, so I would have a hard time imagining that they could use the same distribution company.  But could they?

Glossy is horrible shipping time wise, but has anyone noticed that in the UK they all get them at the beginning of the month?

@@Shauna999 Blush is not known for making mistakes, which is a good thing.  I am certain they will fix you up. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

maybe Nuxe? A Nuxe face mask is in this month's Glossybox.
Solved!  Thanx to you!  You are half right.  The shiny Nuxe oil was in the June 2013  Glossybox.  And the sticker would have been the right size.

Could it be that we are getting old stuff from Blush?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was so excited for my blush delivery ... Unfortunately, the only thing in my box was the free gifts/- 2 hair clips, whitening gum, & a zinc stick.., what a disappointment. I emailed blush store.. I'm sure they'll make things right but Come On....
Hope you get your box soon! How frustrating, but its definitely worth the wait .

Back